Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2024
home
Amy with the yellow hearts is a pure bell end. Went around the app giving a fake sob story about having no gas and electricity to heat her and her so-called child. Messaged Paula and many others begging them to lend money. They all found out they had been fed the same story and fed her clean off, hence why she disappeared for months on end. Get out ya scruffy beggy do, Yorkshire doesn't claim you.
Guess you have no proof then? 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Awkward Dj Pauly D GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation
I’m a bit speechless. I’m hovering between gobsmacked and anger.

Medusa

So there's at least 2 exposures tonight and apparently they're for subs only.. That tells me it's all about the money. If you're that passionate about exposing someone then money should never come into it.

If anyone on TT believes any money will go to a nominated charity then, you seriously need a reality check. These people are no better than the rest of the begs on the app.

Apr 18, 2024
England
So there's at least 2 exposures tonight and apparently they're for subs only.. That tells me it's all about the money. If you're that passionate about exposing someone then money should never come into it.

If anyone on TT believes any money will go to a nominated charity then, you seriously need a reality check. These people are no better than the rest of the begs on the app.
Why wouldn’t you want to give your hard grafted cash to a random stranger on the internet where the platform takes a big cut who weeeeelly weeeeelly pwomises it’s for chawity 😂 might as well Chuck a tenner in a storm drain at that point

Reactions: Medusa

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angies box full of fs again.

Mental health this, mental health that but as soon as they come across an actually mentally ill person they go in on them because it doesn't fit their prejudice. Mentally ill people are often unhinged and make no sense because they're mentally ill.

Dangerously dumb twats.
Frenchys is wrong un. I can smell them and he's one. Give it 4 months and 2 weeks and he's getting turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.