Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Angies box full of fs again.

Mental health this, mental health that but as soon as they come across an actually mentally ill person they go in on them because it doesn't fit their prejudice. Mentally ill people are often unhinged and make no sense because they're mentally ill.

Dangerously dumb twats.
I'm saying nothing! 🤣🤣🤣
But seriously, I agree.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

I apologize if my comment offended anyone. I have weak muscles in my eyes, and find it very hard to focus them without glasses, so I couldn't pick out small details at that time. I have looked back, and I can now see they're two different people. I didn't mean any malice or anything by my comment, my blurry vision makes me look like an idiot sometimes 😅

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I’m also a really relaxed parent. I hear them on FIFA and siege etc I understand how intense the games are. If they break controllers they have to buy another themselves, but the shouting and screaming I allow. My husband is also an avid gamer so I am used to it. I think this Ezikial is like the working man’s sidemen/mr beast of TikTok. TikTok also makes them accessible and you can actually chat to him. He has shown no predatory behaviour that I am aware of, but the rules of TikTok are the rules, if kids are really underaged then the parents are to blame, but also probably not aware of TikTok lives they probably just think it’s silly videos 😂😂😂
I've got 3 sons 2 have moved out and it's so peaceful with just left 😂 kids will be kids but any underage sbi can't condone but parents need to take some of the blame and know what their kids are up too

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Looking Excuse Me GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angies box full of fs again.

Mental health this, mental health that but as soon as they come across an actually mentally ill person they go in on them because it doesn't fit their prejudice. Mentally ill people are often unhinged and make no sense because they're mentally ill.

Dangerously dumb twats.
So now they are trying to get her back in to torment her some more.

Despicable fs

Feb 29, 2024
So there's at least 2 exposures tonight and apparently they're for subs only.. That tells me it's all about the money. If you're that passionate about exposing someone then money should never come into it.

If anyone on TT believes any money will go to a nominated charity then, you seriously need a reality check. These people are no better than the rest of the begs on the app.
Surely the point of an exposure is so as many people as possible can see it… not just the ones who can afford too! These people make me sick I’ll be reporting!

Medusa

Why wouldn’t you want to give your hard grafted cash to a random stranger on the internet where the platform takes a big cut who weeeeelly weeeeelly pwomises it’s for chawity 😂 might as well Chuck a tenner in a storm drain at that point
Exactly! If i knew there were predators on an app or a complete wrongun, I'd be sparking up a live and shouting it from the roof tops. The last thing on my mind would be earning cash from it. The donation to charity is a way to manipulate people into subbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.