Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Why have multiple new people come in

angry clint eastwood GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry had to edited it to just this clip, or it would be clear who sent this x
They went on holiday didn't they? What's caused all this? The app is big enough for everyone. Maybe people prefer zac that's why some of his followers went over. People will follow who they like. G can't be doing that bad he's on holiday all the time

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Hey guys! I had to join, you have kept me sane over the last few weeks 😅 just saw a bit of Alex's box battles... please tell me someone remembers that meme from years ago with the kid and guy who had model amusement parks and they would sit with a microphone playing music saying "okaaay let's go" cause that's all Alex reminds of 😅

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That danyal boy that has a disability is gifting himself in diadros and there all laughing at him ! It’s awful
He does it all the time. His carer is aware and laughs along with him and has even helped him gift and thought about joining box battles himself. Socialwork in his area have been contacted. Diadro is at court tomorrow for DV anyway, hopefully he goes to jail.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I’m just scrolling through TT I’ve seen 6 beef lives all the bloody kids are doing it now ffs , and luci is cam 2 the guy everyone speaking about but she putting her twist to the things he’s saying making him look like he’s wanting pictures of the young kid in hospital when he basically said someone sent him fake pics but luci fing twisting it lying t you are luci I fing hate ppl telling lies it was damn right lie 😡😡 this how s gets twisted luci the lying t

Medusa

Surely the point of an exposure is so as many people as possible can see it… not just the ones who can afford too! These people make me sick I’ll be reporting!
My thoughts too..As much as i dislike Emz, If it's the 2 lads that have followed her around and done fake ghost hunts on sub only then they already have a s reputation. So I can't see anyone believing either of them. Another way to milk the viewers out of their cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.