Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Toni seems to be getting more and more of an attitude.
IMG_6107.jpeg
IMG_6108.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg
To be honest I don't actually blame her but she's taking it out on wrong people and Alex should be getting the attitude coz he has caused this.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m just scrolling through TT I’ve seen 6 beef lives all the bloody kids are doing it now ffs , and luci is cam 2 the guy everyone speaking about but she putting her twist to the things he’s saying making him look like he’s wanting pictures of the young kid in hospital when he basically said someone sent him fake pics but luci fing twisting it lying t you are luci I fing hate ppl telling lies it was damn right lie 😡😡 this how s gets twisted luci the lying t
You've also altered your algorithm. They've been around for months but more will come because its the next "thing".

Old creators vs New creators. Culture war content will increase into the general election.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
He does it all the time and they let him back in. Hes not got the capacity to understand so if he really wants to be in their boxes it shouldn't only be when they are chatty lives. Diadro can appear angry all he wants he's let him do it for months.
Soo bad . He’s seriously vulnerable and they are taken advantage of it and laughing and he’s profiting too Like why keep taking him back into box battles. He does his s talking sometimes I think too 🤔 they could bring him in then be part of “the crew” He manipulated people before for money and we all know what happened there 💔 and this is someone extremely vulnerable . The quicker this man is off the app the better 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.