Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Emma Stone Reaction GIF

Anything going on im bored and at this rate I might have a early night 😆

Feb 28, 2024
USA
@SheilaMilkshake & @I love eating crayons just kiss and make up , it's probably a normal thing that happens when something is taken out of context or the writing isn't as clear because it's written down and not actually said (does that make sense)?
I agree with what you’re saying☺️. Sometime wording can be taking out of context or how it was initially wanting to be delivered, I hope if I have ever had a sty attitude or been a t to anyone that they would pull me up about it🤷🏻‍♀️ but I also don’t want to make much of a fuss about it on here! I don’t want outsiders coming in and reading arguments that’s the last thing a want and to be honest probably what they would also want too😕

I know I can be a mouthy little t at times but I would never be sty to anyone especially here unless they had really deserved it🤎🤎

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I agree with what you’re saying☺️. Sometime wording can be taking out of context or how it was initially wanting to be delivered, I hope if I have ever had a sty attitude or been a t to anyone that they would pull me up about it🤷🏻‍♀️ but I also don’t want to make much of a fuss about it on here! I don’t want outsiders coming in and reading arguments that’s the last thing a want and to be honest probably what they would also want too😕

I know I can be a mouthy little t at times but I would never be sty to anyone especially here unless they had really deserved it🤎🤎
aaron paul gtfo GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.