Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Haha….. it’s hell a read but the bumps twists and turns are well worth it….. although ill save your time, and summarise for you….. she’s a begging addict who goes live whilst trying to unalive herself through drugs! It terrifies me to watch….. recovering addict over here, but it hit home seeing how fast you spiral. That was me! Sorry for derailing the thread
Thanks because the Vavron people tried to recruit me and asked me to read it all. I just wanted to laugh at them all getting doxed 😭. This thread is the derail thread, it's never on topic.
music video doe GIF by Topshelf Records

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Oh my god….. this is perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect.
How have I swerved this one for so long? 🤣 this is “the angie” on Lou’s thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I live under a rock 🤣 sorry guys
Who’s Lou? 😑
Haha….. it’s hell a read but the bumps twists and turns are well worth it….. although ill save your time, and summarise for you….. she’s a begging addict who goes live whilst trying to unalive herself through drugs! It terrifies me to watch….. recovering addict over here, but it hit home seeing how fast you spiral. That was me! Sorry for derailing the thread
😮😮😮
DG getting straight up bullied in my AI right now and I didn’t even ask for it 😭
I need teaching I can’t do this AI s at all Help 😩🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
JFC Pearl just keep digging a bigger hole 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ffs someone needs to tell this monstrosity that many years ago people had slaves but hey b it's not ok ! Many years ago people burned witches but luckily for her they don't now. You can stand there all day every day screeching like a banshee that you have always done something, IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS fING RIGHT TO DO. I seriously cannot not believe that she is so ignorant to believe this crap she spits, it has to be for views only, surely???

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
(If it hasn’t already been said) Any kind of joke about gavels it can be rather punny.
I’m going with this 🩵

TikTok’s most infamous Scot, Diadro, is today up in Court on alleged domestic violence charges. He’ll be hard pressed to box battle his way out of The Dock and I doubt the Judge can be persuaded with a Uni.”

Status
Not open for further replies.