Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Why are you still here?
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor
I don’t think they take rejection well. They clearly lack social cues too. Imagine hanging around just to be dragged. Almost makes me feel pity for the poor dumb w.

Oh look at that. I don’t feel a thing! Panic over 🥰

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I don’t think they take rejection well. They clearly lack social cues too. Imagine hanging around just to be dragged. Almost makes me feel pity for the poor dumb w.

Oh look at that. I don’t feel a thing! Panic over 🥰
She’s been on here all day, she followed us all on TikTok, she’s a weirdo. Did she think coz we all hate Tam, fiesty would be suddenly loved? Then she attacks MB. She can get to do

Mar 2, 2024
You said I haven't seen a bath sponge in yrs is a racist comment against the colour of my skin!! Rather ironic that you have called others racist. Yet here you are, being a racist yourself!
Errrr no. I said that because you’re a w who stinks of jizz and piss. Don’t try that s with me, cum bucket. I’m sure Fiesty tried that line with some one too! You grebby little skank 😂 Nice try though. Surprised you ain’t pulled your back out with that reach 😂😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
WOW how on earth can you smell through your phone? Did it come with a scratch n sniff button 🤔
I smell of Kilian Angels Share this evening. My wonderful husband brought me a bottle home at the weekend after his business trip!
I can tell by looking at you and because you hang about with noncy weirdos that you absolutely stink of bacterial vaginosis.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s been on here all day, she followed us all on TikTok, she’s a weirdo. Did she think coz we all hate Tam, fiesty would be suddenly loved? Then she attacks MB. She can get to do
Pahahahah never in a million years would any of us lower ourselves to even piss on Fiesty if she was on fire 😂 Has someone put a sign up saying we collect cretins and hags? We all need dettol baths at this point 🤮

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You said I haven't seen a bath sponge in yrs is a racist comment against the colour of my skin!! Rather ironic that you have called others racist. Yet here you are, being a racist yourself!
Please don’t make this about race, I say this as a fellow mixed race woman. Accusations like that diminish true acts of racism, which we (including Zia’s false teeth) are very vocal about.

I known you’ve taken a lashing here today but it’s sadly the consequences of what comes with befriending some characters on TikTok. You seem like you can handle your own and so have it but know that discrimination doesn’t fly here 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.