Mar 17, 2024
UK
The thread of weirdos?
That's the one πŸ‘
animation disturbing GIF

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Such absolute bias s in Luke’s and that was awful what Angie said about tinks kids . Am fuming . The poor girl 😫 such bullshit Angie I need evidence what the do does she need a girl to turn up at her door in bits !!! It happens behind doors! There’s no proof in many cases of this and in a too .
Fed up of these assholes sticking together protecting each other 😑 I’m cracking open a bottle can’t cope today 😫

GO do URSELFS BIAS WANKERS

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Such absolute bias s in Luke’s and that was awful what Angie said about tinks kids . Am fuming . The poor girl 😫 such bullshit Angie I need evidence what the do does she need a girl to turn up at her door in bits !!! It happens behind doors! There’s no proof in many cases of this and in a too .
Fed up of these assholes sticking together protecting each other 😑 I’m cracking open a bottle can’t cope today 😫

GO do URSELFS BIAS WANKERS
What did she say about Tink’s kids?!

I mean the verse was probably going to be me spitting some sick bars about what a creep he is but I started writing it and was like, am I being a dick?
Iv not been watching today because heavy serious content everyday is draining. Seems like everyone else is getting away with worse though?

Status
Not open for further replies.