Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that seriously your best ??
Is that yours? 😂😂 you’re out of your depth. You know all the paragraphs you write about fact freak? I’ve never read more than one line and I’m sure almost everyone else here hasn’t either 😂 I don’t get what you’re trying to achieve? I’ll only slate feisty even more, I’ll even start on your cats in a minute

Nov 10, 2023
Two faced people annoy me. Here’s sweetie Queen this morning in Zack’s live. She’s in their sucking up.

IMG_6226.jpeg

IMG_6227.jpeg

Here’s her in Gcrews live yesterday talking about Zac
IMG_6091.jpeg
IMG_6093.jpeg
IMG_6094.jpeg
IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6096.jpeg

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Is that yours? 😂😂 you’re out of your depth. You know all the paragraphs you write about fact freak? I’ve never read more than one line and I’m sure almost everyone else here hasn’t either 😂 I don’t get what you’re trying to achieve? I’ll only slate feisty even more, I’ll even start on your cats in a minute
Darling NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you say or do will affect me!! And I'm sure Feisty isn't affected either. She doesn't even read here. This is a wish version of Tattle. Only thing about it is ANYONE can join and you can post what you want without it even being removed. Tattle has Rules & they don't allow new members. I do have an account on there which I've had for nearly 3yrs. They stopped me from commenting. I can still log on and like posts though. But that's boring. I enjoy winding ppl up. I know how easy you ppl are to wind up 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.