Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok. A friend of mine on Tattle is starting a thread on him there and using everything I've posted on here. It will get a LOT more viewers over there.
Sad Heartbreak GIF by TEJI

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Darling NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you say or do will affect me!! And I'm sure Feisty isn't affected either. She doesn't even read here. This is a wish version of Tattle. Only thing about it is ANYONE can join and you can post what you want without it even being removed. Tattle has Rules & they don't allow new members. I do have an account on there which I've had for nearly 3yrs. They stopped me from commenting. I can still log on and like posts though. But that's boring. I enjoy winding ppl up. I know how easy you ppl are to wind up 😁
Go Away Reaction GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Darling NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you say or do will affect me!! And I'm sure Feisty isn't affected either. She doesn't even read here. This is a wish version of Tattle. Only thing about it is ANYONE can join and you can post what you want without it even being removed. Tattle has Rules & they don't allow new members. I do have an account on there which I've had for nearly 3yrs. They stopped me from commenting. I can still log on and like posts though. But that's boring. I enjoy winding ppl up. I know how easy you ppl are to wind up 😁
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Mar 5, 2024
The M20

Blimey you’ve got ALOT to say considering nobody asked. 💀

madeleine stowe smile GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.