Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh there’s my favourite ballerina prick. Go live and call us all fs. I beg of you. How’s the come down going? Or you getting back on it?
Metal Rage GIF by Better Noise Music

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Good morning 🙏

Shocker Red is TAKING A DAY OFF to spend with Simon. At this stage it should only be announced she's TAKING A DAY ON yet they claim she has the "10am slot". She barely skims FYP news, her platform at this stage is a love bomb on herself. Time for her to retire, she can't handle it.

The angry little man, Lukethestandin, is on, it's too early for his abuse 😑 and begging for heart me's every 2 minutes.
In other words she is on her trolling account going round the app and in the background telling people what to do, and what s storm she can brew up with her bully gang of muppets lol 😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Darling NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you say or do will affect me!! And I'm sure Feisty isn't affected either. She doesn't even read here. This is a wish version of Tattle. Only thing about it is ANYONE can join and you can post what you want without it even being removed. Tattle has Rules & they don't allow new members. I do have an account on there which I've had for nearly 3yrs. They stopped me from commenting. I can still log on and like posts though. But that's boring. I enjoy winding ppl up. I know how easy you ppl are to wind up 😁
Are you trolling here?
Suspicious Trailer Park Boys GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.