Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I’m not even going to argue with that, but you’re also getting it today! Remember when you doxxed your address and then replied to yourself in anger? fing hilarious
Maybe cal should go tell that Stephanie thread about themselves. They were saying terrible things about him last night. One of them called him a beardy smack head t. I was horrified babe

Bring it lol I’m ready and raring to go today! Sly that you doxed me though 😂
How much gear you bought in for today? When you going live? Cal, how can we be the ones to doxx you when it’s you, yourself that is on here with a comment of your full address that no one asked for? How are you typing so well today? More flake and lager needed lad

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Talktime is Factfreak or are you another dimwit 🤔
Proof?

Because unless someone admits who they are, or is one of those weirdos (not you MB - we love you) who come on here aggressively under their actual identity, on you know, an anonymous forum, then I’m just not believing accusations of ‘that user is so and so’ so either come with some proof, or go do off back to your cats.

Maybe cal should go tell that Stephanie thread about themselves. They were saying terrible things about him last night. One of them called him a beardy smack head t. I was horrified babe
Yes! I forgot all the homophobic and vile things that Stephanie Vavron thread were saying about @MrStarMix

Cal, we actually defended you in there yesterday, but the one with Joanna Lumney as her pfp needs sorting out. Go sort them babes xx

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
IMG_7526.jpeg
joe manganiello abs GIF

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Yes! I forgot all the homophobic and vile things that Stephanie Vavron thread were saying about @MrStarMix

Cal, we actually defended you in there yesterday, but the one with Joanna Lumney as her pfp needs sorting out. Go sort them babes xx
It was bad, I don't mind a troll clearly but that was too far, especially about dolly the poor thing is innocent 😭🤎

It was bad, I don't mind a troll clearly but that was too far, especially about dolly the poor thing is innocent 😭🤎
Yeah, saying he did that to his cat was awful. I know he booted her once and bit her but what they said was way out of line. Not even sobriety jack has been accused of something so heinous 😡

Mar 16, 2024
London
That’s cool and all but I thought we were into drama and s. I will continue searching for drama as I’m not into people talking bout sorting their gas and electric out. No offence MB 😂
I did do a little bit of drama but I was rambling coz my anixety makes me ramble but no offence taken, I'm a boring t and proud of it!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It's ok. A friend of mine on Tattle is starting a thread on him there and using everything I've posted on here. It will get a LOT more viewers over there.
Oh yeah, Tattle is positively booming, considering the only people who can post on there are people who were around 2+ years ago.

Tattle will definitely get more viewers than here, surely. Especially considering the words on everyone’s lips right now is ‘Comment Cafe’ you’re right _c_r_a_b_s_l_a_d_y Tattle is definitely the hotspot to be right now.
👀👀👀👀

Status
Not open for further replies.