Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Again …..

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor
Why does she keep trying? It’s embarrassing as do 😂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
You act like you’re trying to convince someone’s who new to TikTok to take your side. I’ve been in lives where evidence was produced by factfreak showing what fiesty and co are like and the lies told. I’ve also been in a live where fiesty was asked for evidence and brought none.

I’m not fact freaks biggest fan. I think his deep dives aren’t that deep and pretty s if I’m honest.

Also don’t come in here questioning if I defend nonces. As someone who went through trauma as child because of a nonce it’s fing offensive and it’s pissing me off.

Take yourself back over to your own thread. And stop bringing your s here.
The ignore button makes my life on here so peaceful from all these weirdos who come over 😂

Mar 20, 2024
UK
You act like you’re trying to convince someone’s who new to TikTok to take your side. I’ve been in lives where evidence was produced by factfreak showing what fiesty and co are like and the lies told. I’ve also been in a live where fiesty was asked for evidence and brought none.

I’m not fact freaks biggest fan. I think his deep dives aren’t that deep and pretty s if I’m honest.

Also don’t come in here questioning if I defend nonces. As someone who went through trauma as child because of a nonce it’s fing offensive and it’s pissing me off.

Take yourself back over to your own thread. And stop bringing your s here.
That makes 2 of us so you can understand why i hate factfreak so much. Any abuse on any age sickens me! I stood in a witness box at age 10 and because I did, he was sent to jail for 5 yrs. 5 ficking yrs. He should have had life.

Status
Not open for further replies.