Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m at the point now where I’m happy to eat beans on toast for a week and just buy the Pro pass for the video face editing app thingy.

Give me some ideas of songs to do. I can do literally any song possible as long as it has a music video with a face in it.

I definitely want to do Angie, Miss Red, Luke, EQ, Dave Doran’s, DG, karina, mama kaz
Please do simple sally 😂😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
My heart is so full and
the man from jupiter archer GIF
archer lana GIF

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1437
Mar 16, 2024
London
You're an attention seeking bastard. Not everything is about you! She didn't watch your live because she enjoys chaotic lives not lives about old women talking about life admin. Nobody wished an autistic meltdown on you, especially not a fellow autistic person. But keep victimising yourself. We don't need to say anything you are showing your true character.

Stop pretending like it was the main characters in this thread who told you to unalive yourself and mocked your autism when it wasn't. People were appalled by that and help you.

It's a bit rich for you to mock our accounts when a lot of us have also spoke about our mental health and the reason we do what we do. It only matters when it's yours?

You're still lying MB. I said I was only aware of you being live twice because I didn't know you before this! Your live where you came back and this live this morning. I HAVE NEVER SAW YOU HAVE A MELTDOWN. This is only the third time Iv ever saw you online.
Keep telling yourself that, she said she was waiting for the chaos to unfold not if I took that wrong why not just say that instead of being a b?
But people in here are sitting with those people and licking their asses, I have seen it with my own eyes.
Not mocked anyone just said there is people in here I don't like and 90% I do. It's ok for people to drag me moment I respond you jump on me! Oh, unless it's someone you don't like then you defend me.
Also I just said that I got you mixed up with another account who I did mod when they said they didn't want to be mod and apologised to you for mixing you up.

Mar 31, 2024
uranus
"She's too autistic to have a phone".
"Look at her she looks so autistic"
"She's fing unhinged she shouldn't be on social media"
"I'm not going to stop until she kills herself."
Just a reminder of stuff said about me.
Edited at judas suggestion
See the real mb coming out....no one said this s to you. You always bang on about your autism, anxiety etc. You're far from fing anxious in here. Infact you've started getting very brave. Your actions are not actions of a person with severe anxiety. You are one dangerous person. You could get someone locked up with those lies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Keep telling yourself that, she said she was waiting for the chaos to unfold not if I took that wrong why not just say that instead of being a b?
But people in here are sitting with those people and licking their asses, I have seen it with my own eyes.
Not mocked anyone just said there is people in here I don't like and 90% I do. It's ok for people to drag me moment I respond you jump on me! Oh, unless it's someone you don't like then you defend me.
Also I just said that I got you mixed up with another account who I did mod when they said they didn't want to be mod and apologised to you for mixing you up.
I think you might have pissed off 90% of cc today, enjoy talking to the 10%
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Mar 16, 2024
London
She is attention seeking, its why she has gone through so many friendship groups on TT.
Also things she has said in here don't add up to what she has told others via DM previously.
And just to let you know I know people that know you MB and I have sat watching the crap you have come out with since joining here.
Go chat your s elsewhere

Pop Tv Attention GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Nobody on tiktok knows me you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 16, 2024
London
See the real mb coming out....no one said this s to you. You always bang on about your autism, anxiety etc. You're far from fing anxious in here. Infact you've started getting very brave. Your actions are not actions of a person with severe anxiety. You are one dangerous person. You could get someone locked up with those lies.
YES THEY DID I WAS REMINDING PEOPLE IT WAS SAID ON A LIVE

Nov 15, 2023
"She's too autistic to have a phone".
"Look at her she looks so autistic"
"She's fing unhinged she shouldn't be on social media"
"I'm not going to stop until she kills herself."
Just a reminder of stuff said about me.
Edited at judas suggestion 😏😉
You're certainly coming across as unhinged.... I'd step away from the Internet for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.