Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Dave liked my video then it got taken down for community guidelines.
If it doesn’t get restored I’ll re record calling him a t and call him a brat and get it back up 🤣
IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1054.png
Another request... for dave this time 🙏

Mar 31, 2024
uranus
YES THEY DID I WAS REMINDING PEOPLE IT WAS SAID ON A LIVE
Naaaah i seen it all. You were not told to kill yourself, mable mazza etc weren't actually wrong. You did lick arse, you did throw them under a bus. And this isn't your first rodeo. Because cc were supporting you and told you to go to the police, you called the police🤣 that's fing hilarious to me you took trolls advice 🤣 And I'm far from against these people here in this thread. I've sat back and watched you. You are one dumb gullible b

No but obviously I hurt yours when I blocked your ass coz you were licking chloes pussy yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
Is this what everything always boils down to? It sounds a bit like jealousy. Why do you like to bring Chloe up so much? I don’t know where anyone else has even mentioned her in a while. Is that the side you meant? The side I am meant to come from? I’ll sub to Chloe now in the name of you. Cut it out

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
No but obviously I hurt yours when I blocked your ass coz you were licking chloes pussy yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
These were the same people backing you when Tam etc were going for you but iv been watching how you speak to people and I can see why they go for you. And before you bring mental health into it, I’m a paranoid schizophrenic who suffers from bipolar disorder, ptsd and a whole list of other things but I manage not to turn on people and be a t

Status
Not open for further replies.