Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
These ads man šŸ˜­
34591C75-F4B0-41BC-B1AD-FF072703A2A7.jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
London
You are. You can block, ignore, un mod anyone you please. What you canā€™t do is throw out insults and accusations without people going back at you. Thatā€™s not how life works. Youā€™ve just brought Chlo into it so clearly thatā€™s the underlying issue thatā€™s brought on the absolute fannyfit youā€™ve had this morning. Youā€™ve reacted and made a show of yourself for no reason whatsoever. When youā€™ve calmed your tits and look back on this you will realise youā€™ve done yourself over in here. No one else.

Also, threatening people that youā€™ll expose their secrets makes you look like a brat and a terrible friend.
They were never my friend

Mar 31, 2024
uranus
They were never my friend
You donā€™t have friends because you're a t. People in here have dragged others because of you. And you sat back with glee and loved it! You were never their friends, not the other way around. And you certainly won't pull the wool over everyone in here's eyes. That s won't fly in here. Go ask oirish Kelly for a teripi number

Mar 2, 2024
You donā€™t have friends because you're a t. People in here have dragged others because of you. And you sat back with glee and loved it! You were never their friends, not the other way around. And you certainly won't pull the wool over everyone in here's eyes. That s won't fly in here. Go ask oirish Kelly for a teripi number
I donā€™t drag anyone for others. None of us do. We back each other up to an extent but weā€™re not for hire. Weā€™re independent trolls

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@MissBaguette did your Dave Doranā€™s video get removed? I went to watch it again and itā€™s not there
Yep. Iā€™ve appealed it and re-recorded some swear words to re-upload if appeal fails.

I also went on Daveā€™s chat and called him a snowflake for reporting me and he blocked me, but I recorded it so Iā€™ve just uploaded a video of that with clips from his Harry Styles video in it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.