Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we all know what she was implying
Sorry for length and feel free to ignore 🩵

Admittedly, I wasn’t here for the fall out or the live - I’m catching up now but I want to put my Angie hat on (ew it’s gross) and play devil’s advocate. I have thick skin for a lot of things and thin skin for some others - triggers if you like. You’re great for being able to joke about yourself etc but I think Zia’s Badge caught a bit of thin skin without intending to. Hear me out…

Please excuse me if I come across patronising but you have said before you sometimes need help with having things explained to you and I’m trying to throw a damp cloth on the fire.

Drama/chaos when it comes to your lives and to you personally, was probably your recent live regarding Tam, where you were very upset (discounting today 😬). So, when you read Zia’s Badge saying they preferred drama lives and kept you on follow for such etc, you likely heard she was waiting for “autistic meltdowns” (to use your words), because that’s the drama/chaos that happened most recently. Let me explain with another example. We love Ang’s drama lives but we don’t like it when she self harms. So us saying we follow Ang for the drama, isn’t that we’re waiting with baited breath to watch her hurt herself - that’s the most extreme of drama/chaos when it comes to her.

Does that make sense? I just wanted to try and show it from a different perspective. Badge is good peoples and doesn’t mince what they’re trying to say. If they had intended to offend you, they would have said as such. I honestly believe this was miscommunication.

I’m not talking about what’s happened since but just what kicked it all off.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Madhatter has picked up a cat off the street MAdHatterbkup (@madhatterbkup2) is LIVE | TikTok
She says it’s skinny. What if the cat has health conditions?
One of my cats was really skinny, he was half siamese and had grain intolerance, one of my neighbours thought I was underfeeding him so started giving him cat food...that has grain in. It nearly killed him! I was furious as you can imagine...

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

Admittedly, I wasn’t here for the fall out or the live - I’m catching up now but I want to put my Angie hat on (ew it’s gross) and play devil’s advocate. I have thick skin for a lot of things and thin skin for some others - triggers if you like. You’re great for being able to joke about yourself etc but I think Zia’s Badge caught a bit of thin skin without intending to. Hear me out…

Please excuse me if I come across patronising but you have said before you sometimes need help with having things explained to you and I’m trying to throw a damp cloth on the fire.

Drama/chaos when it comes to your lives and to you personally, was probably your recent live regarding Tam, where you were very upset (discounting today 😬). So, when you read Zia’s Badge saying they preferred drama lives and kept you on follow for such etc, you likely heard she was waiting for “autistic meltdowns” (to use your words), because that’s the drama/chaos that happened most recently. Let me explain with another example. We love Ang’s drama lives but we don’t like it when she self harms. So us saying we follow Ang for the drama, isn’t that we’re waiting with baited breath to watch her hurt herself - that’s the most extreme of drama/chaos when it comes to her.

Does that make sense? I just wanted to try and show it from a different perspective. Badge is good peoples and doesn’t mince what they’re trying to say. If they had intended to offend you, they would have said as such. I honestly believe this was miscommunication.

Well said!

I believe that’s what happened and I can understand being sensitive to things. I’ll not say more past that. What happened after, happened. Sorry for the mayhem Mrs Doubtfire
trying the good place GIF by NBC

Feb 29, 2024
I'm 100% sure the sending s idea would have come from J because I remember her telling a story in one of angies lives when they were besties of her sending s to someone in her life outside tiktok, she thought it was hilarious whilst telling the story and gave the website details and how to do it
Did Tam and J admit to sending it to Leona? I have a vague memory of tams smug face 0.5cm from the camera laughing about it but that's also my sleep paralysis demon 😭
I don’t remember seeing the video of tam. Tony mentions her in the video where he shows miss reds voicenote, and then in miss reds response video to Tony’s video, she mentions tam saying she’s a better friend than Tony and some other weird s! There’s a few posts about it in my reposts on my tiktok profile. As for miss J she will do anything for miss Red including lie for her so I wouldn’t put it past her! J is a school bully that never grew up, infact the whole of their crew are! 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I believe that’s what happened and I can understand being sensitive to things. I’ll not say more past that. What happened after, happened. Sorry for the mayhem Mrs Doubtfire
trying the good place GIF by NBC
Don’t need to apologise to me you plonker 🤗 I hate miscommunication, everyone ends up upset and none of it was intended 😭 I hope you’re ok 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
I heard Talia mention Alex last night when she was live on the bad mama account I have a feeling tonijade needs to be wary of her and Alex.
Watching Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight
She’s aware of him being in her lives late at night calling her beautiful! I even gave her exact time and date and she still doesn’t see that Alex is a t! I honestly hope she is playing a game and spending as much of that 10k ranking money before she’s leaves! If not then she’s a fing idiot 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.