Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Jason Bateman GIF by MOODMAN

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Pricksta has backed out of doing that live on Talia

Pricksta has backed out of doing that live on Talia
I guess he’s been told by people not to do it and to be honest I’m glad. Reading between the lines I think he played Talia by stringing her along. She was fuming when he went to meet up with Angie. I was getting bunny boiler vibes from her. I think after that it all went downhill and it got messy. I have no idea if it’s true it’s just how I perceived it from the outside.

On another boy I’ve seen Harley Unicorn seems to always be around be him acting like a love sick puppy

Nov 10, 2023
I guess he’s been told by people not to do it and to be honest I’m glad. Reading between the lines I think he played Talia by stringing her along. She was fuming when he went to meet up with Angie. I was getting bunny boiler vibes from her. I think after that it all went downhill and it got messy. I have no idea if it’s true it’s just how I perceived it from the outside.

On another boy I’ve seen Harley Unicorn seems to always be around be him acting like a love sick puppy
That Harley definitely has a thing for Ricksta. She’s an odd one her.

Feb 29, 2024
I’m promising to be good for the next week. Honest 😇 you’re all safe now. Please all come out from your hiding spots 😭
In my opinion you’ve not done nothing wrong! 🤎 sometimes things said in here can be taken a different way than it’s intended to! I’m guilty of it myself!
But I do think it’s Out of order for MB to imply that you were mocking her autism, just because you thought her live was boring and prefer to watch drama!

I’m the same I only watch lives if it’s kicking off, doesn’t mean I want to see anyone have a mental health crisis or see anyone hurt or bullied!

Anyway I’m sort of just ranting now, but I think my point is that there was no need for MB to kick off like that, when she knows what most of us are like and know what we stand for! some of us have even backed her up including Judas! its also pissed me off and offended me that she’s accusing people in here of being bullies for seeing through her s, it’s a low blow! She knows we are not bullies!

I think it’s pointless Ricksta trying to expose anyone with all the stuff there is on him. Don’t think Talia is someone people would really care too much about anyways. I agree, she does seem quite fatal attraction

I don’t understand Harley being around any of these people when she swore she was done with TikTok drama. They all thrive on the drama

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Think she’s been holding it over her head since the fall out between them. Better to take control away. I don’t blame her.
Yes you are right too , I totally get it why she’s doing it ! Having it held over you is a horrible feeling . Today had nothing to do with Chloe it was us in here and she brought “holding secrets “ into it ! Like she has no bloody clue who we are !!

Status
Not open for further replies.