Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Nah I’m gonna say something and I don’t care who it upsets. I’m channelling my inner Judas. But I think we’ve been infiltrated by people from all groups. And I don’t know who the do to trust. (Not aimed at the obvious OG’s etc)
I can 100% tell you I’m a nobody 😂😂😂 sit at home all day long with my dog while my kiddooo goes to school and hubby goes to work cuz im sick not rich 😂

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Nah I’m gonna say something and I don’t care who it upsets. I’m channelling my inner Judas. But I think we’ve been infiltrated by people from all groups. And I don’t know who the do to trust. (Not aimed at the obvious OG’s etc)
Just carry on commenting and being you, it’s a horrid thought but at the end of the day this is an open platform so there are no secrets. But ultimately trust your gut xxxxx

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_1144.png

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Is Zia taking me to the basement?

Help I’m scared
Sheryl Dilly’s live omg 😦 and Zia with the clacking teeth trying to sound intelligent 🙄.Her winey voice grates on me!!.. She thinks her “opinion “ is valid and everyone should abide by what comes out of that clacking mouth of hers!!!
As for Wayne the drain….he needs to learn he’s not welcome anymore in Anges live No one likes him!… He’s another self opinionated git!!!… Miss Baguette 🥖 I hope you’re ok after that terrifying experience 😳🥺….

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I am a bit confused, because obviously I know what conversations have and haven’t happened and I feel like it’s been implied that friendships are there between people in CC and others, that don’t exist at all, personally for myself, so I don’t want to just automatically be mega sus of everyone because I know I haven’t had the conversations if that even makes sense

Nov 10, 2023
I am a bit confused, because obviously I know what conversations have and haven’t happened and I feel like it’s been implied that friendships are there between people in CC and others, that don’t exist at all, personally for myself, so I don’t want to just automatically be mega sus of everyone because I know I haven’t had the conversations if that even makes sense
I’m talking about with the revelations that mazza and Mabel were on certain accounts trying to fit it. And cal was outed as being in here and that Jodie woman. It just makes me sus of a couple (newer) accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.