Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Can I be honest, re: this conversation in Claires live?

I sympathise with anyone who lost loved ones and anniversaries etc. But everyone has a loved one they have lost unless they’re very lucky, right now.

But balloon releases for them (which sorry this sounds insensitive but I’m being honest - the loved one will not see) can cause wildlife to suffer the most prolonged, painful and unnecessary deaths, and to be called a ‘Karen’ for saying there are other more environmentally friendly ways to honour your dead loved ones is just pathetic.
I have personalised candles and I light them on their Anniversary's and birthday's. Although I did light a lantern for my sons 1st birthday many years ago, and it blew down the street, It landed in my neighbours garden and nearly burnt down their shed. I've never used them since, they're not only bad for the environment but they're also dangerous.
There's so many other ways to remember loved ones who are no longer with us.

Last edited:
Am i being touchy or is this a threat
Screenshot_20240421-005126_TikTok.jpg

I’m so pissed off I helped him by posting that screen shot I had no fing clue he was associated with plm and friends with Ruth 😩🤬
His association with PLM is just association as far as I’m aware, I don’t think I’ve heard he’s a part of it. I don’t know enough about them now. But he’s very friendly with Ruth! Even when she’s been extremely vile. It’s ok to post proof as someone’s still capable of doing wrong to him, I just know he’s been vile himself

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
His association with PLM is just association as far as I’m aware, I don’t think I’ve heard he’s a part of it. I don’t know enough about them now. But he’s very friendly with Ruth! Even when she’s been extremely vile. It’s ok to post proof as someone’s still capable of doing wrong to him, I just know he’s been vile himself
Do u no what this game Judas was on about he does? I think Judas maybe of gone to sleep ❤️🙏

Medusa

Am i being touchy or is this a threat
Screenshot_20240421-005126_TikTok.jpg
I'd take it with a pinch of salt. (That's just the way I am) I think it's an empty threat. He's a complete s house.
Speaking from experience if someone is out to harm you, they don't post about it or brag about it. Plus he doesn't know who you are, right?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I have personalised candles and I light them on their Anniversary's and birthday's. Although I did light a lantern for my sons 1st birthday many years ago, and it blew down the street, It landed in my neighbours garden and nearly burnt down their shed. I've never used them since, they're not only bad for the environment but they're also dangerous.
There's so many ways to remember loved ones who are no longer with us.
I’m so sorry love 🤎🤎

Do u no what this game Judas was on about he does? I think Judas maybe of gone to sleep ❤️🙏
Just checked and I think that’s the one where he battled strangers and pretended his comments were insulting them and would say “that’s not nice, someone just told me…” and then say something as offensive as he could think. Made strangers upset cause he can.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He twists s between his friends, he pretends he's heard things that aren't true, he gets people in his box and pretends theres vile comments there to make them kick off. He twists s and he's a vile t

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.