Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Yep.

I couldn’t bear to even watch the smarminess of it, but I want to make a G Crew video, I just don’t know much about him so someone can fill me in… 😇
Came to relevance battling Mr UK Tiktok

Sleeps in the family homes attic between relationships.

Prolific cocklodger. Went on a date with shep and left her house 3 weeks later when they broke up. Took his link on holiday to Benidorm and instead of going home he went back to hers in Scotland and hasn’t left since.

One of his mods is on pip and sleeps on a mattress on the floor but continues to gift him.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I was reading his tattle earlier and saw this and tbh given how the rest of the circle behave, I’m not really surprised.
IMG_6291.jpeg
As much as it pains me, I’ll head over to his Tattle.

I just still can’t currently get over the fact that he said he doesn’t regret committing GBH with intent.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Yep.

I couldn’t bear to even watch the smarminess of it, but I want to make a G Crew video, I just don’t know much about him so someone can fill me in… 😇
Didn’t he try to have a rapping career at one point? That’s all I really know apart from when he used to sit and battle talking s to Mruktiktok
and the Laura saga. Other than that he’s a really boring t from what I’ve seen

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Didn’t he try to have a rapping career at one point? That’s all I really know apart from when he used to sit and battle talking s to Mruktiktok
and the Laura saga. Other than that he’s a really boring t from what I’ve seen
OMG HE DID
For the brief period that I sometimes watched his live son the morning I remember he did a rap and I still remember he rapped ‘STILL THE SAME OLD G, LIVING THE SAME OLD BEEF’

Or something like that

Mar 11, 2024
london
I know there’s a large amount that don’t like her but I don’t know anything that’s an arrest-able offence, could it be the recent Tony/address stuff that came out from last year?
I think it’s numerous things. The RP vid. The doxing. They stated there was a lot that was sent to police. Just a waiting game.
Every knock on her door she’s going to be 💩💩💩💩💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.