Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Good morning 🙏 🌄

I feel like we are watching the decline of Reds morning poo, it gets worse daily, the struggle for content, that doesn't incriminate her circle, is real obvious. Funny how her "friends" seem to be the people who are actually killing her show off, bit by bit 😂😂😂 and I'm here for it 😈😈😈
Give me a brief synopsis of what happened lol

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Nov 10, 2023
Whats the backstory between Gcrew and Zac?
I don’t fully know the backstory. I know they were friends and had met up before. When Zac started going live in the morning Gcrew got really nasty with him saying the early mornings was his blah blah. And he’d send zac messages and send his trolls over to zacs comments.
I can remember being in one of zacs lives and gcrew was demanding for him to go to his live. Zac didn’t go but he did look kinda upset.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Didn’t he try to have a rapping career at one point? That’s all I really know apart from when he used to sit and battle talking s to Mruktiktok
and the Laura saga. Other than that he’s a really boring t from what I’ve seen
He's still involved in a small music production company.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Does anyone else think this interview bullshit was organised with Gcrew to specifically have a dig at Zac?
💯.
We have red’ll fix it with her bbc paedophile supporting theme tune.
J now thinks she’s piers Morgan
Alex thinks he’s Philip Schofield in the broom cupboard with his hand up everyone’s backside.
The pesky daughter of mine. Ang thinking she’s actually Jeremy Kyle. Every god damn morning she goes out and feeds Steve the security gnome. ( the struggle is real)

Last edited:

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don’t fully know the backstory. I know they were friends and had met up before. When Zac started going live in the morning Gcrew got really nasty with him saying the early mornings was his blah blah. And he’d send zac messages and send his trolls over to zacs comments.
I can remember being in one of zacs lives and gcrew was demanding for him to go to his live. Zac didn’t go but he did look kinda upset.

okay
I don't pay any mind to Gcrew usually. Boring AF and he never looks clean lol

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Who was trying to out him as a wrong un? Said he was on the numbers when he was inside. Mark Feely was somehow involved.

Nov 10, 2023
You are all welcome 😑👀

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Mar 8, 2024
💯.
We have red’ll fix it with her bbc paedophile supporting theme tune.
J now thinks she’s piers Morgan
Alex thinks he’s Philip Schofield in the broom cupboard with his hand up everyone’s backside.
The pesky daughter of mine. Ang thinking she’s actually Jeremy Kyle. Every god damn morning she goes out and feeds Steve the security gnome. ( the struggle is real)
😂💀

Status
Not open for further replies.