Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
After a wee break I thought I'd return with this.
1000014608.jpg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Omg. I just was reading comments on that video of Angie saying she rang Chloe’s work and saw a comment from Team m❤️r and was thinking I miss their account as they had some brilliant Angie videos on, so I clicked it to see if it’s deactivated..

But no. ITS NOW AN ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO EXPOSING ANGIE.
Sorry if this is old news but I’m excited
They came on here before but I can’t remember their name 🤔

Reactions: MrMislead

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Not mad that they do that its good... public drag the police through the mud for hiring wrong ones, they check your social media now as well. I know someone who worked for the police and their colleague got fired cause they did not disclose their partner had a conviction. The hypocrisy from the police if they hired someone associated with a convict and proceed to allow them to arrest members of the public for the same crime 🤣

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just tried to go live on backup, to join box on main to make a video of how to leave a box.. and before I can go live it’s asking me my date of birth so I put it in and now it’s saying I have to verify it before I can go live.

So how are all these kids going live?
image.jpg
I saw you live and came in just now! Did you get it fixed?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Angie you sick t , you seen loads dead body’s you get used to it … well I sat with my dad for 5 days and watched him passed it never ever be a thing I’d get use to . You horrible no good dirty soapy s t hope you die a painful death you mutt
She lies incessantly, I’m so sorry luv, hope you’re ok 🤗

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
w
I don’t agree with the phone calls to Lynzs work as it ties in with the hate crime she was subjected to. Tam committing hate crime against her and inciting hate by telling everyone to ring her work.

But I agree with your Angie comment, she just fing lies all the time and it’s next level embarrassing for a grown ass woman!
oh no I fully don’t agree with any of it, it’s genuine low quality behaviour to do to anyone, but there are a lot of low people on TikTok so I just meant that with Angie so blatantly saying she’s ringing Chloe’s work, lynz can’t have been shocked that people did it to her, even though it’s rucked up wrong behaviour.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just tried to go live on backup, to join box on main to make a video of how to leave a box.. and before I can go live it’s asking me my date of birth so I put it in and now it’s saying I have to verify it before I can go live.

So how are all these kids going live?
image.jpg
Being able to go live is automatic as long as they have a fake birthday in that says they are of age when they set up. Which they probably do. All my socials when I was younger had a fake birthday. You've probably been reported for being underage and that'll be why.

Status
Not open for further replies.