Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cactus

Apr 15, 2024
UK
Right why the f is Mr Cactus banned? Someone tell bad gyal squeak to unblock me. All I asked was if the person talking was Alex's bf
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Omg. I just was reading comments on that video of Angie saying she rang Chloe’s work and saw a comment from Team m❤️r and was thinking I miss their account as they had some brilliant Angie videos on, so I clicked it to see if it’s deactivated..

But no. ITS NOW AN ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO EXPOSING ANGIE.
Sorry if this is old news but I’m excited
Not to sure but isnt team M❤️R Rhys

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Off for my final 'review' with the works Dr and occupational health today , been a battle since my accident but today should mark closure and won't have to feel everything I do at work needs a blooming risk assessment and people keeping an eye on me , looking forward to coming back to some carnage though 🤣
Hope everything went well for you 🤎

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Alex your surrounded by women by your choice learn to read the room and realise that the way your going at women is bizarre your not a woman, or are you ??
Well sometimes I wonder if he is as he does at like a pussy lol 😂
Just proves he has no male friends as men won’t stand his bullshit and his manners.
But then again if he spoke to me like he does other woman he would get it back twice fold the little prick he is 😂

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 8, 2024
Off for my final 'review' with the works Dr and occupational health today , been a battle since my accident but today should mark closure and won't have to feel everything I do at work needs a blooming risk assessment and people keeping an eye on me , looking forward to coming back to some carnage though 🤣
Good luck hope all goes well

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Vvv X ;;;;;;4
Angie you sick t , you seen loads dead body’s you get used to it … well I sat with my dad for 5 days and watched him passed it never ever be a thing I’d get use to . You horrible no good dirty soapy s t hope you die a painful death you mutt
exactly, last year my sister and I sat for 8 days watching our mum die..it was heartbreaking and I'd never get used to watching that, I do however feel it was a privilege to be able to be there

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That was unreal. The gaslighting was mental. How is no one calling it out. Mocking that poor lass for no reason. It’s getting clearer and clearer but they don’t see it
I don't know if it's just a simple refusal to see it now. Because even when he does it to them directly he's back within 24 hours.
He made posters 😂
It's nothing but a saviour complex. It's completely normal to feel protective over children it's something people need to announce they do for brownie points to feed their egos. I don't know how he protected kids along side Tony who had shown attraction to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.