Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She's going to be having some serious problems with that leg if she doesn't get it treated properly, thats mad though paralysed because of the same thing?
Yeah the girl was admitted to a psychward because they thought she was unwell mentally, she wasn't she had some brain condition. I think she collapsed next to radiator and burned her leg. I'll try find her!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Demi's leg after she fell asleep with her leg on the radiator 🤢🤢 Dont do drugs guys
IMG-20240422-WA0010.jpg
Holy s that's nasty 😳

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Demi's leg after she fell asleep with her leg on the radiator 🤢🤢 Dont do drugs guys
IMG-20240422-WA0010.jpg
I have a scar from a hot water bottle when I'd had afew sherberts..that looks awful, has she been to hospital? Anything bigger than a 50p should be looked at.
My son at 18 suffered 30% full thickness burns in an accident, he was in hospital for months, I'd say that needs treatment asap

I have a scar from a hot water bottle when I'd had afew sherberts..that looks awful, has she been to hospital? Anything bigger than a 50p should be looked at.
My son at 18 suffered 30% full thickness burns in an accident, he was in hospital for months, I'd say that needs treatment asap
I'm not sure i was sent this i didn't personally see the live myself but the comments do mention about what a hospital would do for her, but i dont imagine she will have if im honest

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
ezekielthelive has kids fighting again,how is this allowed to happen...again
It's all staged but I saw one girl get really upset because the other girl bought up her grandma. She was telling how she had told them all in the group chat before not to bring up her grandma who had recently passed, it got real when she said what she would do to her if she found her.

These are young girls, and this one girl even said that is why she had "retired". They think this is a job.

• Sad
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
It's all staged but I saw one girl get really upset because the other girl bought up her grandma. She was telling how she had told them all in the group chat before not to bring up her grandma who had recently passed, it got real when she said what she would do to her if she found her.

These are young girls, and this one girl even said that is why she had "retired". They think this is a job.
the vile stuff coming out of the mouths it shouldn't be allowed and especially if they are kids/teens

Status
Not open for further replies.