Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
every one in CC except a few love Angie
Angry Oh No GIF by CBC
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So I scrolled into emz live like half hour ago and she was pissing so I recorded it to post here like eeeee look she’s minging pissing on live. Then she went back in bedroom with dog and someone said in comments is that blood then she ended the live. I was still recording so I went and looked what they saw to say is that blood.

I’ll hide the photo behind here. It’s not graphic like but yeah

Like I swear they are SHEIN socks she’s got on her wrist, but that’s why she ended the live.

She was also talking tranexamic acid which is for heavy periods but that doesn’t look like period blood either hmmm
IMG_1158.png

Edit sorry fed the wrong spoiler link there

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
People need to stop enabling her and her sty behaviour , she's a nasty vile t , she abused that poor man and still sits and mentions him in the hope of getting sympathy and gifts. She pumped him full of drugs well knowing he had a heart condition and abused him on live more than a few times , she wonders why men never stick around!

Mar 2, 2024
People need to stop enabling her and her sty behaviour , she's a nasty vile t , she abused that poor man and still sits and mentions him in the hope of getting sympathy and gifts. She pumped him full of drugs well knowing he had a heart condition and abused him on live more than a few times , she wonders why men never stick around!
That’s not fair. Judas is really trying to be a better person 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.