Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Probably just a coincidence but do you remember that account that threatened cal. Well I looked on it and she had her partners @ on it. So I had a look and he’s an Irish pedo hunter and when I checked following the Irish sect of the ghosts was on there.
Simple Sally also threatened Cal saying she hadn't been to that pub in a while and it would only take one phonecall πŸ‘€πŸ˜¬

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’m going to sleep, TikTok is a bit too urgh brother urgh for me tonight ! Why are we associating with Zia the fing nut job and not ripping the piss out of her or tearing her a new asshole ?!?
And who the fing hell is comment Cafe Ela ???
Make your self know so I can put you on mute ! We don’t claim your kind so change your name and do off !! Thanks peace out and goodnight πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who the do is this

Attachments

• IMG_8005.png
    IMG_8005.png
    284 KB · Views: 73

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Off topic but Baby Reindeer chat
Just been discussing it with my father, and I did not realise that the man in the show is the actual man it happened to, like his true story!
I hope TikTok isn’t too lively tonight, I want to go in a deep dive and read all about him.
I seen people on tiktok out the stalker in real life her old tweets to him are still up πŸ™Š

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m going to sleep, TikTok is a bit too urgh brother urgh for me tonight ! Why are we associating with Zia the fing nut job and not ripping the piss out of her or tearing her a new asshole ?!?
And who the fing hell is comment Cafe Ela ???
Make your self know so I can put you on mute ! We don’t claim your kind so change your name and do off !! Thanks peace out and goodnight πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Night

Reactions: SweetButSour

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Off topic but Baby Reindeer chat
Just been discussing it with my father, and I did not realise that the man in the show is the actual man it happened to, like his true story!
I hope TikTok isn’t too lively tonight, I want to go in a deep dive and read all about him.
The actual real life stalker was outed by social media last night. It’s all over my fyp.

Status
Not open for further replies.