Mar 1, 2024
Ok who is this licking angies rim

Attachments

• IMG_8004.png
    IMG_8004.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 63
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Aren’t changlings from Irish folklore? Furdamore, Could It be Irish debs? Or maybe another Irish person we have pissed off? I can only think of like two 🤣
Ooh good point. I did flippantly say last night ‘I’ll even show yous the convo’ regarding Irish debs, alluding to what actually happened in it, but I haven’t and wouldn’t because I’m actually not fy like that, so I just shown zias which had no input from her only my shares to her.

Imagine reporting this to the police though

Yes, hello PC plum, yes I want to report that an anonymous person going by the name of Miss baguette has said they are going to post private conversations online. It doesn’t contain any privacy breaches or anything, therefore not actually breaking any laws, and they didn’t actually do it, they just said they would, so yeah PC Plum, no catching criminals for you today, take my report down b!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Very true..I've watched her be offered so much help, on and off the app. (More help than people who really want and need it)
She has repeatedly thrown that help back in people's faces then sits and cries about it. She's lost touch with reality because her life revolves around an app.
I'll rephrase what I said and say "Accept the help" although I doubt she ever will.
Totally agree with you , she's been offered much more than others who are struggling too , she has more than enough to go private if she didn't want to wait , but she doesn't even take up the offer to start with , even when Dave went to see her and got her in touch with the crisis team , she just doesn't care about anyone else apart from herself , she's selfish and that will be her biggest down fall , everyone who's been to the flat and shown care has had it thrown it back at them , even the shady fers who did try and help , I think she's past the point of help , she has days were she looks just as rough as Angie does. She could really make something of her life and be a proper role model , but none of what she streams gives out a good look to younger people watching her.

Feb 29, 2024
Ooh good point. I did flippantly say last night ‘I’ll even show yous the convo’ regarding Irish debs, alluding to what actually happened in it, but I haven’t and wouldn’t because I’m actually not fy like that, so I just shown zias which had no input from her only my shares to her.

Imagine reporting this to the police though

Yes, hello PC plum, yes I want to report that an anonymous person going by the name of Miss baguette has said they are going to post private conversations online. It doesn’t contain any privacy breaches or anything, therefore not actually breaking any laws, and they didn’t actually do it, they just said they would, so yeah PC Plum, no catching criminals for you today, take my report down b!
Maybe it’s Irish kelly 🤣 she thinks you have her number maybe she thinks you have private chats ready to expose….. nah I’m joking it probably is Irish debs though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
1 person with comment cafe in their name Angie. Don’t get excited, the majority don’t feel this way
IMG_6408.jpeg
Did you see me winding her up, telling her how good she looked in my new video 🤣 She kept saying she always makes the fyp and so I was winding her up with how good looking she looks in my new one 💀

Spoiler alert: she does not look good

IMG_3829.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.