Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’ve been busy all day and just hopped on to see this. Am I in a parallel universe?!

IMG_0440.png

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Who the do is this
Right !! Judas needs to do a register everyday from now on. We need to know who’s who and who’s live they are in and why are they rimming creators and then they have to come back at the end of every live and give reasons for rimming and then if there is a valid reason they can stay and if we don’t like the answer IGNORE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚there I’m actually going to sleep now

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Right !! Judas needs to do a register everyday from now on. We need to know who’s who and who’s live they are in and why are they rimming creators and then they have to come back at the end of every live and give reasons for rimming and then if there is a valid reason they can stay and if we don’t like the answer IGNORE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚there I’m actually going to sleep now
And also who is going live from here as well

I can't I can barely tell the difference between some of you guys 😭

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Who the do is this
Yeah she appeared in the menopause mafia like past couple weeks or so, being really familiar with them. I was confused as I didn’t know who she is. She followed me but I left it a bit but followed back when I saw others from here following her. No clue who she is. And no clue who the Angie lover account is either. I am thinking people are just making s up that they are from here now.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah she appeared in the menopause mafia like past couple weeks or so, being really familiar with them. I was confused as I didn’t know who she is. She followed me but I left it a bit but followed back when I saw others from here following her. No clue who she is. And no clue who the Angie lover account is either. I am thinking people are just making s up that they are from here now.
Yeah since I said I hadn’t seen her in here in which she didn’t reply haven’t seen her comment again
But this live has really messed with my head x

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Status
Not open for further replies.