Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
It's not the views, it's opening boxes to let everyone go at people, sometimes for hours.

This is such an hypocritical live. You can't start a live claiming to protect one person's mh,while dragging down others, just because it suits you and then expect people to not judge and condemn you!

She can't take anyone talking about her, you would expect her to have some molecule of understanding! I don't think she puts one ounce of thought into anything she says, EVER.
I would say Sophie Rose's mental health suffered yesterday but she spoke about that...

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
As a woman who has been trying for a baby since June 2022, I found the Gemzino thing COMPLETELY disrespectful, not only for Demi, but for the women who, like me, have endured the pain of negative tests, your own body driving you insane, fake symptoms, etc. I could go on forever. The entire situation made me sick to my stomach, and I feel for that unborn baby the most. SHAME ON YOU DANIEL AND GEMMA FOR THIS ENTIRE SITUATION :mad: :mad: :mad:
My issue with this is nearly all of Diadros ex's have been aware he's abused the pervious ex. Stuck by him and been supported when they left no matter what they knew about and enabled. But the app genuinely believes Sophie deserves this. But his ex Becca helped him taunt ex #1 and his sons mother, ex# new another his sons mother. Now Remi is helping him do what Sophie helped him do to Becca. Sophie's being abused by him and people refuse to see it because she was stupid enough to defend him like every other woman he's been involved with.

Remi left box baffles shouting she's getting the ring the baby and the house.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
My issue with this is nearly all of Diadros ex's have been aware he's abused the pervious ex. Stuck by him and been supported when they left no matter what they knew about and enabled. But the app genuinely believes Sophie deserves this. But his ex Becca helped him taunt ex #1 and his sons mother, ex# new another his sons mother. Now Remi is helping him do what Sophie helped him do to Becca. Sophie's being abused by him and people refuse to see it because she was stupid enough to defend him like every other woman he's been involved with.

Remi left box baffles shouting she's getting the ring the baby and the house.
Remi would be lucky to get an onion ring. Isn't she the one with the kid that she palms off to everyone to go see the beast?

Sent wearing a blue adidas tracksuit with brown shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.