Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Screenshot_20240423_134056_TikTok.jpg

Well, you tried to start, got shut down and scarpered off.
Don't be cringe hun. It's giving a yapping pooch shouting at passers by, behind a window šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Tell me about it.

I joined here Saturday and apparently I'm now female.

I mean don't get me wrong you will have had (and I've seen) some arseholes that have accounts on here, but believe me I'm not them.

I thought I was coming on here as a like minded person that hates half the fs on tiktok. Maybe I was wrong
Why what's happened? I just came on

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Guys just to let you know I have invented Comment Cafe Cosmetics and all I have left to do is the voiceover but itā€™s launching soon and Iā€™m so excited for us all.

Can you please post some good ideas for names for shades of lipsticks and highlighters please that have to do with creatirs
Ginger shower
Mean Red
Cocky cream

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Tell me about it.

I mean don't get me wrong you will have had (and I've seen) some arseholes that have accounts on here, but believe me I'm not them.

I thought I was coming on here as a like minded person that hates half the fs on tiktok. Maybe I was wrong
Don't worry. We all get accused of being someone at some point. Take it as part of the being part of the CC clan process šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Try not to take offence by it. Welcome

Mar 11, 2024
london

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Couple of posts back apparently I'm someone I'm not and miss attention seeker.

Not bothering me anyway as I was brought up to say if someone is a t to say it (not the person saying I'm miss attention seeker)

Something to do with similar typing or wording pattens
This will teach me to skip to the end of the thread, back I go

Tell me about it.

Don't worry its part of the test they thought i was 1 of alexs mates, we all get it at some point šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.