Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

Angie berating people for doing the exact same things she does, but only she can get away with it...​

screaming tim allen GIF

jimbob

Mar 21, 2024
England
I brought up the Palestinian video because I can't fing stand Angie and her lies, deflection, black teeth, etc etc. I got blocked only when I reminded her that she showed her audience the dog cruelty video, so thank you for reminding me of that. I'm not a screen recorder, I don't post on tiktok but thank you to the brave souls that do to hold these racist manky little bastards accountable 🫡❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Omg what are you talking about? It sounds traumatic, I've missed something 😭
Basically, Ang was “sent” (refused to give a source) a video containing animal torture (war crimes) and so used that as an excuse to go on a rant about Palestine/Gaza. She watched the video again and showed it to the screen 💔 I of course blanked that out.

Nov 10, 2023
Basically, Ang was “sent” (refused to give a source) a video containing animal torture (war crimes) and so used that an excuse to go on a rant about Palestine/Gaza. She watched the video again and showed it to the screen 💔 I of course blanked that out.
Yeah I had some of it recorded but had to leave the live when she started playing them videos. Yes she was drunk but she knew what she was doing showing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.