Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
If anything should have stopped the toxicity between these 'creators', it should have been last night.
The whole threat to dox pagey clearly evidences the reach they have to the vulnerable and easily manipulated. Whilst the understanding was not there for the full ramifications of their actions, it was clear for me that that individual felt they'd do anything to protect said hosts and the blame for that lies fully with the hosts.
I would have thought this would have opened up their eyes to the consequences of the BS they spew daily but no, it just turned into who's the biggest victim competition.
New levels of scummery!
It's the same with the media. Like them or hate them Prince Harry and Megan get daily s from pathetic Morgan and its like a hate train.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Iam sorry 😞 don't know if it's just coz he goes for angie. I wouldn't be friends on the outside tho
He goes for her with hypocrisy and deflection which mutes any point he is attempting to make
They are both as bad as each other for keeping it going as both are desperate to come out ontop and will go to any lengths to achieve it no matter who gets hurt along the way
They should just bang and take that frustration out on each other 🙅🏻‍♂️

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Ive been on them, tramadol, dihydrocodeine, gabapentin,morphine,oramorph, carbamezspine, pregablin (these are horrific, don’t ever take them)oxycodone. I just wean myself off slowly. I take diazepam but it doesn’t help so don’t reorder it much 🤨
Ooh Tramadol! I was addicted to that for 6 years. It took me almost a year to wean myself off it. It was an awful experience. I now just live with the pain. I have hypermobilty syndrome which affects my joints and back 🙄

• Love
Reactions: Little Marshmallow

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
The usual, everyone going at each other which lead to one of Brighams viewers to post in the comments she knows where one of the others lives.
Person who posted this has learning difficulties from what I've seen in his box and Miss Reds.
Rather than realise ok this has gone on too far now, it's potentially dangerous for all involved (including the viewer) it just escalated into further bust ups, cam 2s and who's had it worse.
Can't talk on much of what happened after as I just couldn't be bothered with it all and switched off.
I switched off too… the high pitched squeal of them cam 2ing each other was to much to bare!

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
He goes for her with hypocrisy and deflection which mutes any point he is attempting to make
They are both as bad as each other for keeping it going as both are desperate to come out ontop and will go to any lengths to achieve it no matter who gets hurt along the way
They should just bang and take that frustration out on each other 🙅🏻‍♂️
Lmaoo

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Donald Glover Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.