Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Hang on. Lynz is against ableism but defends EQ
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It makes sense. EQ is insecure and jealous of LK getting with DG, she wont say s to LK and only on the app because she knows she wouldn't win the argument. Shes attacking the closest person to her.... DG due to her feelings. Any normal person, well i would is if i wasnt bothered i would let them crack on and do the same myself, but even if i had a remote ounce of feelings for a said person and they were cracking on with someone else i wouldn't wanna see it and i would try sabotage it by letting the other person look like the bad one to the person i like

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
It makes sense. EQ is insecure and jealous of LK getting with DG, she wont say s to LK and only on the app because she knows she wouldn't win the argument. Shes attacking the closest person to her.... DG due to her feelings. Any normal person, well i would is if i wasnt bothered i would let them crack on and do the same myself, but even if i had a remote ounce of feelings for a said person and they were cracking on with someone else i wouldn't wanna see it and i would try sabotage it by letting the other person look like the bad one to the person i like
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Love
Reactions: Anonymous
Status
Not open for further replies.