Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Did anyone hear someone say "you still have a bulge" to Miss Faye? There was Eq minx, lyndz, top girl, Julie and Miss Faye in the boxes, and now they're all claiming they weren't transphobic. If you're gonna say something then say it, dont be a 50 faced bastard and worm your way out of it.
These people are a bunch of parasites.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m not bothered about being unblocked but I wanted Alex to unblock me and said I’ll make a mean song if he doesn’t.

I came up with a line for Rolling in the Deep and now I really want to make it so I am going to sell my old old phone 🤣🤣

IMG_1254.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
I’m not bothered about being unblocked but I wanted Alex to unblock me and said I’ll make a mean song if he doesn’t.

I came up with a line for Rolling in the Deep and now I really want to make it so I am going to sell my old old phone 🤣🤣

IMG_1254.jpeg
Irish Kelly blocked me last night but Chlo freed me up!! She said I’d called her a rat I think. I didn’t I was happily spamming black hearts 🖤 and tractors 🚜

AFFECTED YA b 😂😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Angie's clearly backing EQ because she's gifting her... money over morals with these cretins
That’s all it is on here how many have gone in hard in Angie she kept friendships for the money until the grifter opened their eyes to her absolute bullshit always will be money over morals with most them facts

Status
Not open for further replies.