Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
What's this comment about? Who's Ringo Star
Screenshot_20240424_141309_TikTok.jpg
She's doing it for views She's got a competition coming up it's so transparent

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
So let me get this straight, Cockercunt has heard Alex say he doesn’t like comment cafe, and by her own admission she said she wants to sit down and have a talk with him about where he wants his platform to go. Yet, she is taking it upon herself to block every single account with CC in the name?

Like she said, it doesn’t stop us from watching, just from watching on this particular account. b, I have another profile with a whole fake personality that I use for situations like this. Don’t think you’re baiting us into coming in on our own personal profiles, you cobweb-minged, verbose little egotist.

You are inherently a control freak. I dread to think what those in your personal life have to deal with, but the utter domination that you try to assert on all of the platforms foolish enough to allow you to be a moderator (take away that gifting badge and you know they wouldn’t give a solitary do about you) by blocking, realistically, the ones that don’t like you.

You’re a supremely sad individual, Cockercunt.

You try to make out that you are of some sort of elite class compared to us, but when you really think about it, we are the same. The only difference is a redundant purple badge made of pixels. Well, that and the fact that we aren’t afraid to speak the truth in matters, despite who it may be concerning, and you will pipe up your snooty gob only about those not in The Inner Sanctum, and hypocritically deny any wrongdoings from the people that you desperately seek to control.

Enjoy this essay with a cup of cold piss, Cocker.
👏🏼 perfectly put

Status
Not open for further replies.