Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Cockerpoo on CC
Wait,... yesterday Alex, said comment cafe don't lie he also said he liked some of CC but there were a couple he didn't like.
So either, cock-achew is using this to her own advantage because SHE hates CC. Or Alex is lying.
Which one is it Alex?? Because cock-achew has litterly thrown you under the bus here and has made you out to be a bullshitter.

Edit. If I had a mod going around the app telling people my business or s stiring they'd be gone before their feet touched the ground.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Only people blocked me is miss pineapple and alex 😆 says it all! Ive had people actually @ me saying im decent on CC and not malicious so..
No one here is malicious. In this thread everyone’s seems quite witty and proportional … no hate but you don’t come across as more or less decent than everyone here. It won’t be Alex that blocked you itll bw a mod

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
No one here is malicious. In this thread everyone’s seems quite witty and proportional … no hate but you don’t come across as more or less decent than everyone here. It won’t be Alex that blocked you itll bw a mod
Oh 100% ! Just makes me laugh we all get painted out as a collective, we are all grown up enough to know right & wrong, i mean how many other accounts in here have we called out on lies and bs. The reality is the mods dont like the truth

Feb 29, 2024
EQ saying that there’ll be no one to protect them when they’re in the air (on the flight) 🤣🤣 these people are unhinged.

If you know anything about EQs upbringing - when she says this to her is fun, I genuinely believe she means that. For her it’s the nastier and more ruthless the better.
People will end up ringing the airport and say she's made threats

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Wait,... yesterday Alex, said comment cafe don't lie he also said he liked some of CC but there were a couple he didn't like.
So either, cock-achew is using this to her own advantage because SHE hates CC. Or Alex is lying.
Which one is it Alex?? Because cock-achew has litterly thrown you under the bus here and has made you out to be a bullshitter.

Edit. If I had a mod going around the app telling people my business or s stiring they'd be gone before their feet touched the ground.
It’s her trying to say no one wants cc in there lives I just get blocked from Percy the perv live by cockinmouth herself

Medusa

It’s her trying to say no one wants cc in there lives I just get blocked from Percy the perv live by cockinmouth herself
She was blocking everyone yesterday just because they had a different opinion to hers and a lot of people didn't like her. She's a complete control freak, and power hungry.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Cockerpoo on CC
So let me get this straight, Cockercunt has heard Alex say he doesn’t like comment cafe, and by her own admission she said she wants to sit down and have a talk with him about where he wants his platform to go. Yet, she is taking it upon herself to block every single account with CC in the name?

Like she said, it doesn’t stop us from watching, just from watching on this particular account. b, I have another profile with a whole fake personality that I use for situations like this. Don’t think you’re baiting us into coming in on our own personal profiles, you cobweb-minged, verbose little egotist.

You are inherently a control freak. I dread to think what those in your personal life have to deal with, but the utter domination that you try to assert on all of the platforms foolish enough to allow you to be a moderator (take away that gifting badge and you know they wouldn’t give a solitary do about you) by blocking, realistically, the ones that don’t like you.

You’re a supremely sad individual, Cockercunt.

You try to make out that you are of some sort of elite class compared to us, but when you really think about it, we are the same. The only difference is a redundant purple badge made of pixels. Well, that and the fact that we aren’t afraid to speak the truth in matters, despite who it may be concerning, and you will pipe up your snooty gob only about those not in The Inner Sanctum, and hypocritically deny any wrongdoings from the people that you desperately seek to control.

Enjoy this essay with a cup of cold piss, Cocker.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Crockofshite doesn't want cc in the lives because we see right through her, for someone who protests so much that cc doesn't bother her and doesn't affect her she seems to bring us up a lot
the mask GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
EQ LIVE:

7k people
Comments all calling her vile mods not blocking
She’s moving rooms so she won’t be near “these tramps” but I think same hotel
She mentioned something about LK having no money that I didn’t catch
She’s packing her bag to move rooms. She’s going to sit and have a spliff in a mo.
I’ve always wondered how she gets green in a foreign country 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.