Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Omg were they? I hate missing it when when someone plays my videos honestly because it makes me piss myself
Im watching it now! It’s on the observer YouTube! He kind of didn’t listen to the video properly though, because he was saying something about her being queen red, and then said he really wants an ai video of himself! 🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I know Luke thinks he hit a home run with that video of Shep but play the rest of the video Luke...

I was in that live stream and Shep also spoke about what the customer had been doing in the background to ruin her business.

But I have to say, I found the way Shep spoke about the customer very distasteful.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Luke’s well hard
Prove It Wallace Shawn GIF by CBS

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@MissBaguette - Heres one. Although I'm sure she reads here and knows you're going to do a video. She's the type of person who will deliberately do it just to get a cheap thrill.
A proper whopper!
Screenshot_20240424_165647_TikTok.jpg
Thank you my darl

I hope she seen this and goes in and out of lives to try and be a prick, when I only needed it to cut it out to animate it myself.

I miss everyone. Feel I’ve been away hours.

This video I’m doing is hilarious but it’s taking ages because I’m animating a dog, but I just can’t wait to post it when it’s done 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Mis-led as I’m now going to call her (cause (someone) to have a wrong idea or impression.)

Spoke about the vic rose and cinders beef asking what do you guys think of it? There’s 6.5k if you in here right now. I then wrote “you sat on the fence”.
So what one is it! you either want peoples opinions or you don’t🤥

BABY-BOO fING BLOCKED ME🤣🤣
What even happened with cinders and vic? I’ve not seen much on the fyp lol

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.