Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I was jealous of Judas with melatonin so I Took an old 2mgb tab an hour ago and he’s just hot me and I can’t be awake any longer

Sleep well señoritas
the chappelle show tyrone biggums GIF

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
Just want to make an apology. I messed up and relapsed. I’m far from the most attention seeking t. Have removed cc from my name. I’ve never been involved with cp. was a victim of child abuse for 15 years. I’m not a bad person. Just struggling but I’m off and keep outing red. X

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I will be going live shortly to show my evidence that I was a victim of abuse with my non mol and also my prohibited steps order which says my child can't be removed from my care by his father and that it's an indefinite order I am sick of this woman who is obsessed with people's children saying people havnt gone through DV and that I kept my child in that relationship. Also that I didn't do anything to protect him court orders don't lie and I will proof I was a victim and I that I done everything I could to protect my son and my child I am putting this out here cause then you can all see 🖤
You don't need to prove yourself to anyone !!! You are a lovely woman with a fantastic family you ha e so e thing Angie will never have and that's the love of your family and friends 🖤🖤🖤

chill<out

Mar 15, 2024
Portsmouth
I am so fed up of it like who gets enjoyment out of talking about peoples DV and children I have kept most of mine private never gone in to full details. I have blanked out all the relevant stuff but I am guna put this to bed once and for all
Sweetheart please don't ever feel u need to justify to this stupid app , ur worth 1000 of angie and more, you speak the truth unlike her , u have a lovely family that adore u,actual friends and now ur in a relationship wkth serena how cute 🤣🤣jokin

, we are here for u at cc 💓💓💓💓💓💓

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1815

chill<out

Mar 15, 2024
Portsmouth
I feel I've got truma watching EQ live yesterday 🤣 I've never know how wicked someone can be! Is it going to kick off in the departure lounge or on the plain! Bet Red is sting it in case her and EQ fall out 🤣
Reds definitely next

Eq is the puppet master , whilst muggy red just goes along with " but eq is my friend "
Watch elsas (drone girl) new video very interesting

Eq is nothing but a grass,, put her in jail .

Status
Not open for further replies.