Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
I know I have a lot of people I hate on TikTok, but I actually think Luke is top of the list.

He’s so painfully unfunny, a smarmy git, does illegal stuff with horses, has such a high opinion of himself when he’s just some simply weirdo with Ricksta for a cousin.
I believe he will go to any lengths for attention and popularity.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

PA: IF ANYONE DECIDES TO GO LIVE LATER AND ACCUSE ME OF 'DOXXING', I HAVE THE SCREEN RECORDING OF SALLY GIVING OUT THIS INFORMATION, SO SHUT YA TRAP 😘

There's a reason you don't expose personal information Sally, people will find things. Also, Manchester may be a big place, but it doesn't help when you have the town you live in on your Facebook. And as for you saying you don't have any pictures of your ex, you clearly do. Seriously Sally, you're making this harder on yourself.
1714034066139.png
She doesn’t live in South Shields. Her fella changing his location to “Rome” didn’t stop me either finding out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: kushqueen

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I know I have a lot of people I hate on TikTok, but I actually think Luke is top of the list.

He’s so painfully unfunny, a smarmy git, does illegal stuff with horses, has such a high opinion of himself when he’s just some simply weirdo with Ricksta for a cousin.
Ditto

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

Save this to your evidence folder Sally, because you'll look like a right t when you realise it was you who doxxed yourself love​

For one she’s not Newcastle born and bred. South Shields IS NOT NEWCASTLE. I fing hate when people claim Newcastle when they are not. We do not want you Sally you simple t

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Worried about comments in the emz/mr/luke/j live the. why dont just phone on a group call. Simple!! but NO you want to go live you bunch of clout chasing beggy fs lying racist EDL fwits!
The way Luke said no she will do it my live when Emz wants to have it out on here is so arrogant.
I hope Emz does not cave. I wouldn’t put it past Luke to offer Emz a percentage on his gifts to get her on

• Wow
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.