Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Dick Wolf Fall GIF by Wolf Entertainment
angie collecting her order in a bit ........(wishful thinking) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Luke is genuinely the most repugnant, unprofessional excuse for a live host I have ever seen.
It’s actually so disrespectful to be hosting a live and someone in the box is talking, and you’re sniggering away at text messages.

I also see him as some sort of weird, pseudo nepo baby, like in on his own he would NEVER have had more then 3 people in his live. People are only ever in his live off the back of Miss Red. And it’s gross, because he’s just so unbearable, I can’t believe how low viewer standards are, to be quite honest.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Luke is genuinely the most repugnant, unprofessional excuse for a live host I have ever seen.
It’s actually so disrespectful to be hosting a live and someone in the box is talking, and you’re sniggering away at text messages.

I also see him as some sort of weird, pseudo nepo baby, like in on his own he would NEVER have had more then 3 people in his live. People are only ever in his live off the back of Miss Red. And it’s gross, because he’s just so unbearable, I can’t believe how low viewer standards are, to be quite honest.
Erm you ignored my comment 😭 now I’m gonna cry

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

He was fully texting during the woman before Zia. Like you could hear the buttons clicking. Then he just said an autopilot “yep”. hes like a nasty child, such a strange person i find him deeply unpleasant.

I agree re nepo baby he seems like he’s basically been a farmhand since he was 12, helps out with family horses and sits around on his phone bitching in texts

Feb 29, 2024

HOW AM I DOXXING KIDS WHEN 1. I BLOCKED OUT THEIR FACES AND 2. IT'S PUBLIC INFORMATION YOU SILLY COW :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IF YOU DON'T WANT THINGS SEEN THEN DON'T EXPOSE YOURSELF YOU ABSOLUTE MELT​

She’s more worried about people seeing pictures of her kids on a public platform than she is having a convicted pedophile around them! do off sally you scummy little crack head!

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: EuEgEnE
Mar 8, 2024
How many mods does the beg have? And how many of them have the power to take people in and out boxes?
This so fing this! What makes me laugh is the denial, she said she didn't see what went on, as her live was glitching. But we all know screen recordings will have been sent, so she could of addressed it, she chose not to because as she says she loves the drama and loves being spoken about. Yet the next breathe she says she doesn't like the drama and stays out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.