Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
20240426_044642.jpg
ooo look who wants to join emz box

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m back to cause carnage. Who needs fing up? 😈. What have I missed? What little snakes have been outed? Is Cal an honorary member here or our pet, still? I’ve been too busy caught up watching Dexter and neglecting, tormenting these bastards on my FYP. Who we going for?
So glad your back, missed you ❤️
New name for coxkershite do Martha, she wants us all banning from entering lives and to come in on our own profiles lol 😂
fing hell it’s was cry me a river all day on the app yesterday
eq and cla bf again eq at cla
Red choose DG Eq cried red cried and cried again
A few new ones on here, just watching and seeing we a need a registration everyday lol 😂
Sweet angel on here been outed for rim stone flangies arse hole
Basically you do what you do best seek and destroy lol 😂
But glad your back ❤️❤️
Oh and Zac de brat is a new fav of mine lol 😂

Sent from a se I phone changing what I write

So glad your back, missed you ❤️
New name for coxkershite do Martha, she wants us all banning from entering lives and to come in on our own profiles lol 😂
fing hell it’s was cry me a river all day on the app yesterday
eq and cla bf again eq at cla
Red choose DG Eq cried red cried and cried again
A few new ones on here, just watching and seeing we a need a registration everyday lol 😂
Sweet angel on here been outed for rim stone flangies arse hole
Basically you do what you do best seek and destroy lol 😂
But glad your back ❤️❤️
Oh and Zac de brat is a new fav of mine lol 😂

Sent from a se I phone changing what I write
Marthapoo is getting it. She can get my account blocked as much as she wants, makes no difference to me at all when I have 15 other accounts to chose from 😂 didn’t realise the mutt was so affected by those in comment cafe. Now reds on holiday watch them all on the defensive all week, protecting some chav that’s not even there 😂 I saw some clips, EQ is a top t. They’re all top t but she is a t of the highest order. Is Angie still sober?

Zac, I have a few issues with but I’ll allow him to call out the rest of them for now 😍

Destruction and Chaos 😈😈

Nov 10, 2023
Marthapoo is getting it. She can get my account blocked as much as she wants, makes no difference to me at all when I have 15 other accounts to chose from 😂 didn’t realise the mutt was so affected by those in comment cafe. Now reds on holiday watch them all on the defensive all week, protecting some chav that’s not even there 😂 I saw some clips, EQ is a top t. They’re all top t but she is a t of the highest order. Is Angie still sober?

Zac, I have a few issues with but I’ll allow him to call out the rest of them for now 😍

Destruction and Chaos 😈😈
Angie spent yesterday drunk and talking about other peoples kids so basically a normal day for her.
Angie also said she used to work for a record company and met Chesney hawks and knows Boy George. So she’s been a scientist, oncologist and now a record producer.

Angie spent yesterday drunk and talking about other peoples kids so basically a normal day for her.
Angie also said she used to work for a record company and met Chesney hawks and knows Boy George. So she’s been a scientist, oncologist and now a record producer.
Oh wow, angies been busy then. Is she trying to sign Miss Baguette yet? 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.