Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I did and I’m uncomfortable because I don’t know what to say (clearly a lie, look at all the words I just typed). I don’t consider myself a good one, I’m a fair one and not the only one.

I don’t know why I’ve been singled out, you’ve seen my news videos - I love being shady 😭 Just know that I don’t agree with the statement of there being one good one.

Is it a divide and conquer tactic, seperate me from the “herd” and I get pushed out? I hope not. I’m comfortable here, I call out bullshit, I make shady comments and I react to them also 🩵 I don’t really interact in lives very much (apart from the occasional Zac one), I chat here.
They’re trying to play games but it won’t work. We are always a step ahead of them.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
I did and I’m uncomfortable because I don’t know what to say (clearly a lie, look at all the words I just typed). I don’t consider myself a good one, I’m a fair one and not the only one.

I don’t know why I’ve been singled out, you’ve seen my news videos - I love being shady 😭 Just know that I don’t agree with the statement of there being one good one.

Is it a divide and conquer tactic, seperate me from the “herd” and I get pushed out? I hope not. I’m comfortable here, I call out bullshit, I make shady comments and I react to them also 🩵 I don’t really interact in lives very much (apart from the occasional Zac one), I chat here.
There doesn’t seem to be a form of hierarchy in this thread but from an outside perspective looking in there are the clear few individuals that have the leadership traits, and the personality needed to do so.

That along with the fact both you and @MissBaguette make content that makes a difference they will treat you with more decorum than they would anyone else, because you have an ability to affect their platform. I’d say it’s a compliment in my opinion.

They would rather you onside than not. Plus the fact you aren’t vulgar and don’t straight out attack would also be a contributing factor.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm ok 😁💙 and thank you for asking 💙. I'm gonna ask for a boring Sunday tiktok an no drama so I can learn in peace 🤣 thank you. Other than cap cut is there any other good apps?
I’m glad you’re ok 🩵 Oh wow there’s so many 😮 CapCut is everywhere, I downloaded it months ago and need to actually open it and give it a whirl 💀 Since it’s so popular, there will be tons of tutorials, I hope so anyway - I need to learn too 🤣

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
😭😭 she's been away to get a dna test to her oldest son a birth certificate because she needs to prove she's his mum because he lost his paperwork in a fire and it was her mum who was on all his paperwork because she raised him 👀
I was in the live as well and heard her and imo I don't think a conversation like that should put on tiktok

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Tony's on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_154523_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_154523_TikTok.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I am still very much learning. A few months ago I’d never even used CapCut other than to trim videos and put bleep sounds over CLAs swearing 🤣 but if you ever need a hand figuring out just shoot me a DM and I’ll reply in 1-96 business hours 🤣🤣
If I can't figure it out I'll just send you my ideas to make 🤣🤣 thank you though 😁🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
There doesn’t seem to be a form of hierarchy in this thread but from an outside perspective looking in there are the clear few individuals that have the leadership traits, and the personality needed to do so.

That along with the fact both you and @MissBaguette make content that makes a difference they will treat you with more decorum than they would anyone else, because you have an ability to affect their platform. I’d say it’s a compliment in my opinion.

They would rather you onside than not. Plus the fact you aren’t vulgar and straight out attack would also be a contributing factor.
No, she’s saying doubtfire is good nut baguette is bad.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Why's cockerpoo lying saying she's been doxed here?
🙄 because they've all been so trustworthy with the doxxing allegations in the past.
I'll await proof, like we did last time to surprise surprise- no result!
They can never call us out for the things we actually post as none of it is a lie, so make false allegations on something none of us would ever do or agree with.

Medusa

There's no need to explain yourself, I understand why you feel the need to but you're playing directly into their hands.
Who cares which person from comment cafe is the nice one or the nasty one?! I certainly don't.
It would be a boring thread to read if we were all the same. Pay no notice and carry on being you. Call them a t more often and see if they still think you're the nice one. 🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

They would rather you onside than not. Plus the fact you aren’t vulgar and straight out attack would also be a contributing factor.
This is helpful thank you because I can’t think straight right now because I’m anxious about being pushed out or needing to leave. If ever that should happen, I wouldn’t turn on you luvs and act the angel, I stand by what I’ve said and if ever it’s been in haste and I’m called out, I’ll take accountability.

I do post content and they’re right in that I’m objective, I call out creators I don’t really favour and even creators I like. I seperate the behaviour from the person and it’s easier to call out then. Baguette does the same but has her own style, she’s sassy and assertive but calls out people too - so we have that in common 🩵 I’m likely a lot older, I would have similar spirit if it was 10-20 years ago 🤣

I firmly believe in free speech. Doesn’t mean I agree with all opinions (none of us do!) but I believe in our right to have them 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.