Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I’ve been horrendous at times.
I made a really awful comment towards Chloe because I was pissed off in general and misfired a comment towards her. Do I wish I could delete it? Yes. But I can’t.

So you know what I did? Took ownership and reached out and gave a genuinely meant apology, instead of wildly denying an incident that is provable. Like the majority of creators on TikTok do.
Chloe is sound! I called her a smelly farmer in here once and she saw the funny side of it! We actually joke about it now 🤣 I hope she’s alright after the other day! That s was intense.

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
hey arnold nicksplat GIF
Where Are You Hello GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
They are only small as my mum rudely interrupted by calling me ive had to crop them right down but here you go i dont even really know what i caught tbh the phone ringing threw me off 😂

I firmly believe she’s trolling herself.

She’s already said she finds CC funny so she has no moral issue with it. Her only issue is that she’s not liked.

Nobody’s looking to dox that woman, she bores us to tears in the app, I bet her real identity is just as mundane.

The gifting badge reeks of insecurity, a need for approval so she can’t stand not being liked by us.

I’m on TikTok for drama and laughs, not ‘the voice of reason’

She’s like the Bran storyline in Game of Thrones. Get off my screen I want chaos and drama. Vibe killer.

Feb 29, 2024
Miss red knows who @MissRedsWart and @Grimsby gobbler are and she said in real life they are the most vile people.

cockerpoo said the daughter comment situation was said days ago and Alicia will post it here. And she said it’s someone from here on an alternative account.

Cockerpoo thinks @MrsDoubtfire videos are good but @MissBaguette videos are mean

i Missed the start but that’s what I heard x
She doesn’t know me in real life 🤣 she’s actually insane 🤣🤣🤣 I am vile though 🥹 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.