Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It's sad , I don't think he should be in the box's , he's out of his depth and he's just going to get attacked , is it ok ? do no , but that isn't the place for somebody to be suffering as clearly as he is
If you are the host of the live and clearly someone is suffering no matter what it is, you get that person of or close the live and talk to that person of the live and get medical help. You don’t sit there letting it carry on for views/gifts, it is their moral duty of care

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
If you are the host of the live and clearly someone is suffering not matter what it is, you get that person of or close the live and talk to that person of the live and get medical help. You don’t sit there letting it carry on for views/gifts, it is their moral duty of care
But if you're Angie... Money over morals

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Is Dean a Cryer? I would never have known

Elementary School Lol GIF by ABC Network

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Dean just said snoopy is EQ!
It wouldn’t surprise me tbh, no one knows what these lot have cooked up together. I for one is fed up with the bullshite the lies coming out of each of their gibberish gobs, I to believe that they are in here been all nice hoping to trap one of us,
So this is no disrespect to anyone new joining or joined over the past few weeks, but my guard is well and truly up, with the past events and what is going on at the moment and the amount of friends requests from people with new profiles and hardly any followers as well, sorry I did not fall of the Xmas tree. ❤️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.