Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv tried different sleeping tablets, some haven't worked and some I just abused. I'll keep trying these and give them a fair shot though but right now I'm only sleeping maybe every other day ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I have some pretty strong meds for my mental health that would knock me out every night but they are really for when I'm in a crisis not everyday use.

Tv Show Woman GIF by Fetish Series
Have you ever asked your doctor to refer you to take part in a sleeping study?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
That's what I always do to fall off but I could have completed a full novel in my mind and still be awake ๐Ÿ˜ญ. But on the days I do fall asleep I think my story almost controls my dreams ๐Ÿ‘€
It's weird because when I start forgetting the story I know I'm about to fall asleep and then I'm gone.
I can't remember where I read it but a sleep tip is to say goodnight to all your body parts, it never worked for me though.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I don't smoke anything but I also don't take drugs like that, Iv been clean for nearly 3 years ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป
Have you tried Ashwaganda and or magnesium? I was reading about them the other day they are supposed to be good. My husband works shifts and heโ€™s always got a bottle of original Benelyn (cough syrup) with him, you can only buy over the counter in pharmacy. If not he takes Phernegan thats marketed as a travel sickness pill but it just knocks you out. I'm perpetually anemic so Iโ€™m tired all the time and can sleep for hours.

With being part time I was able to pop in and out , I think with being back full time all eyes are still on me so to speak so it's hard to keep caught up , once things settle I should be able to sneak in and out without issues. I really hope you do feel better soon x
Time to develop โ€œIBSโ€ and need the bathroom regularly? Just joking ๐Ÿ˜† We need your good Dad energy here, weโ€™ll take it when itโ€™s available ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you again luv

You probably already know this but eat scratchy food, like toast, it scrapes off the infection and helps you heal faster. They removed mine in my 30s, I suffered all my life with my tonsils, horrible little fers.
Thatโ€™s actually a really good idea luv and I canโ€™t lie, the scratching feels painful in a good way ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Iโ€™m the same with mine ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: BattyBat
Mar 2, 2024
It's weird because when I start forgetting the story I know I'm about to fall asleep and then I'm gone.
I can't remember where I read it but a sleep tip is to say goodnight to all your body parts, it never worked for me though.
I lay down and dream of things I wish I'd done when I was younger , like dreaming of my perfect first built home , having a nice car etc , it usually works ๐Ÿคฃ

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@MissBaguette i told everyone in Angieโ€™s live to watch your videos and we been lied sbout. Alicia didnโ€™t seem to care at all which is weird. She said โ€œbut when it comes to familyโ€ like she was on auto pilot after Iโ€™d said it wasnโ€™t us. cal Also admitted to doxing himself. Cal is now combining Cal with Starmix under one profile

Joanne that went to classes for a black boyfriend is back in the boxโ€ฆ sheโ€™s drunk and is refusing to admit sheโ€™s also katie love.

Ahh thank you so much! Is s how low my views are on this account, more people need to see the truth so Iโ€™m literally reposting every video I see about Martha.

Alicia 100% knows this wasnโ€™t ever CC behind it, Iโ€™m hoping sheโ€™s just playing the game somewhat with Scotty Poo.

Mar 2, 2024
Time to develop โ€œIBSโ€ and need the bathroom regularly? Just joking ๐Ÿ˜† We need your good Dad energy here, weโ€™ll take it when itโ€™s available ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you again luv
I might just retire early and become a full time beg on tiky , actually scratch that , I'd hate to be in some of those friendship circles , I'd end up more depressed than I was 6 months ago ๐Ÿคฃ

Have you tried Ashwaganda and or magnesium? I was reading about them the other day they are supposed to be good. My husband works shifts and heโ€™s always got a bottle of original Benelyn (cough syrup) with him, you can only buy over the counter in pharmacy. If not he takes Phernegan thats marketed as a travel sickness pill but it just knocks you out. I'm perpetually anemic so Iโ€™m tired all the time and can sleep for hours.
Iv tried magnesium but im not really up for trying ashwaganda.

Haven't tried Phernegan, but have tried promethazine? But again it's only something I take when I'm in an absolute crisis because I'm at such a risk of abusing it.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Thatโ€™s actually a really good idea luv and I canโ€™t lie, the scratching feels painful in a good way ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Iโ€™m the same with mine ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
My son has tonsillitis atm! And exams ๐Ÿ˜ซ! Heโ€™s on hot honey and lemon, some disgusting throat spray thatโ€™s supposed to numb, paracetamol and penicillin. Heโ€™s been taking them since Monday itโ€™s only taken the whiteness away from the tonsils but they are still massive. Itโ€™s such a nasty thing to have ! Hope you get better soon x

I haven't, a lot of it's rooted in trauma and other issues. Without me totally trauma dumping ๐Ÿ˜…
I do very much understand and the best tip I can give you, is look up trauma releasing exercises. Women store a lot of trauma in their hips and you can get very cathartic releases ๐Ÿ’”

Mar 2, 2024
Iv tried magnesium but im not really up for trying ashwaganda.

Haven't tried Phernegan, but have tried promethazine? But again it's only something I take when I'm in an absolute crisis because I'm at such a risk of abusing it.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!
I think promethazine is Phenergan , just a branded name. I've used it a long time ago , a lot of these older medicines seem to work for different things , that Nytol one a night thing the GP suggested is an older type antihistamine that helps with sleep too

Status
Not open for further replies.