Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hey luv, physically? Awful, tonsillitis in full swing πŸ’€ but mentally? Just as s 🀣 Ugh, I hate all these games, are they games, is it manipulation, is it not. You know?

Bet you wish you’d never asked πŸ’€ How are you luv, how’s back to work treating you? I bet you’re glad it’s the weekend 🩡
Aww Mrs D get better soon ❀️❀️

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
No Iv been scammed, i think Iv just slept because I hadn't slept for days. I took one last night and Iv been awake since about 9pm last night. It's driving me mad 😭 thanks for asking 🀎
I really hope you find something that helps soon! Not sleeping actually makes you feel so mad. I used to have insomnia too, only reason I manage to sleep now is chronic fatigue - at least it's useful for soemthing 🀣

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Screenshot_20240426_174832_TikTok.jpg
I went on to Eq's earlier and saw the evil snoop commenting so it cant be her (i was busy wrapping presents and eating krispy kreams🀣) but it ain't her
Screenshot_20240426_175000_TikTok.jpg

I really hope you find something that helps soon! Not sleeping actually makes you feel so mad. I used to have insomnia too, only reason I manage to sleep now is chronic fatigue - at least it's useful for soemthing 🀣
It's been fairly worse in recent months but I have been going through just some life s. These melatonin did get a good review though, it's not like I'm not tired. I just don't switch off 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I feel like they are doing to you what they are doing to me but it’s different…. They are making you out to be the good one, so people will turn against you and stop you making content for here and join them and the big creators!
With me they are trying to make out I’m some evil villain of comment cafe! (Which i hate to admit, but it’s getting to be abit because I haven’t done anything bad apart from accidently dox miss reds OLD address which is on Google, even though miss red has done the same thing! but apparently it’s ok when she does it… I also deleted the post!) but I feel like they are trying to turn people against me, making out I’m part of a troll group and saying I know miss red in real life! It’s all pathectic!

We all speak for ourselves and have our own opinions and we also sometimes work as a collective to raise awareness! It doesn’t mean any of us are nicer or nastier than each other! But it just proves weather you are nice or bad, they will still be talking about us! The more they talk about us the more followers we get and the more traffic to our content so who is the real winner?

Anyway im rambling but we all bring something different to the thread, and we are making a difference on tiktok! They are jealous that our name is in every creators mouth and more people on tiktok are opening their eyes to what’s going on! I think we just need to focus and keep doing what we are doing and ignore old Dogdick!

She doesn’t even use a profile with her face or name either so she’s basically a troll by her own description! 🀣🀣
You may very well be right. I’m in two minds of being sure it’s a chess move and wondering if I’m just being paranoid. This app man 😭

Let’s say that did happen, I felt ostracised and left here. It doesn’t mean I would stop making content, so it’s a strange move if that’s their end goal. I don’t make the content for anyone, it’s just an outlet and a little fun and I don’t even go hard on anyone.

We are definitely being put into categories but we (as humans obvs) are much more complicated than that. Like you said, whilst what happened may have looked one way, it was accidental and you deleted it - so that does change the intention. Things are more than surface level and we all make mistakes, good people do bad things too.

The worst thing they can do is spotlight CC, because most importantly - they’ll bring over haters from TikTok to here, from a much bigger pond. We’re gathered in an Angie thread because that’s who we’ve had enough of, other people that come here (that hear about us) will have sole focuses that are much different. I don’t even think they’ve realised, they’re advertising a space where free speech isn’t limited and that coming here and writing about creators, is known to upset them.

Don’t ever point to the weakness in your armour, it will get attacked πŸ’”

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
It's been fairly worse in recent months but I have been going through just some life s. These melatonin did get a good review though, it's not like I'm not tired. I just don't switch off 😭
I feel you, I only found one sleeping tablet that worked and that was only if I took it and got straight into bed with a mask and ear plugs. And then the next day eveything tasted of metal 🀒
Stress makes sleeping issues so much worse, my mind doesn't switch off either until I'm exhausted! I hope your life s easies up so you can sleep 🀎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
But when did she say she doesn’t like her? I’ve only ever heard her be nice to her.

I was watching her and Chelsea live earlier and CLA energy was so intense and on edge they suddenly ended.
I’m sure it was here I read it, did I dream it?! I haven’t heard it at all and was surprised by it, but I’ve read that the Snoop account was possibly an EQ fan that’s trolling? I’m very confused, I need to 🀐

Last edited:
I’m sure it was here I read it, did I dream it?! I haven’t heard it at all and was surprised by it, by I’ve read that the Snoopy account was possibly an EQ fan that’s trolling? I’m very confused, I need to 🀐
Think it's just the specuation thar EQ is the evil snoopy account and why would she do that to cocker do they have beef. But I don't think it's EQ and I don't wanna help cocker figure out who it is either πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.