Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Suspicious Mona Lisa GIF by Parks and Recreation

IMG_1738.png

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This sounds really random but have you tried lettuce water? Apparently if you buy a certain type of lettuce and boil it and drink the water it’s supposed to help with sleep! I saw a tiktok video about it but I haven’t tried it myself!
I just looked I don't know if I can commit to boiling a head of romaine lettuce every night. But I would maybe be sleeping and a skinny salad legend 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I literally bought her a water floss 2 weeks ago, not for that, just because I love mine, but I’ll tell her.

It makes adults so sick. I’ve had it once as an adult and that was enough for me, it was horrendous. I hope you feel better soon xxx
Ah amazing coincidence! It’s on my to get list because they look amazing, omg I bet blasting my tonsils right now, would feel so relieving 😭 The annoying thing is, it’s not even the throat bollocks that are the most annoying, it’s the aches, pains, fevers and headaches 🙄

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
Heyhey_paula picks & chooses what she fights for. She backs alex & co for their racism & cries about others. She backed geraldine for her abhorrent racism, even making vids backing her up, then shied away when everyone kicked off about her. I really wanted to like Paula at 1st but she makes it hard everytime I see her

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We have a tube still , no idea if it's in date still , but yes , I've looked on ebay and amazon , even googled and can't find them anywhere
You’re such a gentleman, thank you luv 😍

I’m feeling emotional, give me a minute. This is why it upsets me when people damn us as a whole. You’re all really caring and considerate. I’ll brb 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.