Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’m petty af. I get what you are all saying about Paige and Taurian BUT anything that gets to the edl crew is a win for me and we all know they hate Angie.. look what Luke has just said about eq ‘being friends’ with Paige and Taurian 😂 bitter as do and I love it… now they might feel just a little of how they’ve made others feel 🤷🏻‍♀️ and enemy of your enemy is your friend 😉

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Time for my favourite gif happy Saturday guys
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I’m petty af. I get what you are all saying about Paige and Taurian BUT anything that gets to the edl crew is a win for me and we all know they hate Angie.. look what Luke has just said about eq ‘being friends’ with Paige and Taurian 😂 bitter as do and I love it… now they might feel just a little of how they’ve made others feel 🤷🏻‍♀️ and enemy of your enemy is your friend 😉
fing child’s play & petty

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I've not seen this. I actually had to take a minute before I replied as I was so mad. Slight trauma dump incoming
I myself have a disability that has a 50% chance of being passed down - no one but me and my partner get to have a say in if I should have a child. Not sure why angies commenting on parenting she can barely look after herself
Exactly this! Who does she think she is?

Reactions: SideEye and Bascar_
Status
Not open for further replies.