Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
💯 As I've said previously - attention seeking behaviour is still a sign that someone needs help, needs to feel validated or seen. It's frustrating to watch, but it doesn't mean there isn't an underlying issue at the root.
I couldn’t agree more but sadly in Ang’s case - the only person who can accept help, is her. I’ve never seen someone so insistent on self sabotage and refusing help. She absolutely deserves help but she won’t accept it.

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
It's the dextromethorphan in cough medicine that makes people look drunk, but it can also cause hallucinations and panic, which explains why he's going a runner.
Ah, ok. Didn't know that. Thanks.

The More You Know Fun GIF by megan lockhart

Reactions: kushqueen
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
I couldn’t agree more but sadly in Ang’s case - the only person who can accept help, is her. I’ve never seen someone so insistent on self sabotage and refusing help. She absolutely deserves help but she won’t accept it.
Exactly. I would have empathy for her if I hadn't watched her have all the support and help thrown at her, only for her to repeatedly throw it back in people's faces. If this is how she wants to be, then I'm not going to stress myself over it.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
This is a partial screenshot I took of a letter Angie showed on live once.
IMG_5357.jpeg
So she has EUPD and GAD, but not BPD. Why does she not just be honest and state what she’s diagnosed with. EUPD and GAD are still mental health disorders that are not nice to live with.
I fing hate a liar, even more so when it’s this type of lie

Status
Not open for further replies.